Home

If the movies played like JK2...[BIG pics]

Hubris

I must say this has been the best comedic display of computer art I have seen in a VERY long time. Everyone you are doing a wonderful job, and I would never get tired of seeing this stuff! honest to god. I don't care what levels you need to stoop to, this stuff is awesome.

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I stumbled upon some old parody pics I did in 2000-2001 back when I had a SW site (they're not about JK2 obviously). They're not doing anyone any good sitting on my hard drive so I figured I may as well post 'em here. Then that will really be my last gasp ;)

Be forewarned, about 1/3 of the pics are stupid fart jokes.

revelation.jpg

star.jpg

watchout.jpg

notme.jpg

new_product_line.jpg

nice_entrance.jpg

owenlars.jpg

kkk.jpg

lando_dagobah.jpg

Before I go to bed here it is folks, not one but a whopping FOUR PICS TO DROOL OVER!

swlpic1.jpg

swpic2.jpg

swpic3.jpg

swpic4.jpg

Has anyone emailed a jediknightii.net webmaster about this thread? I'm gonna, way better than those lame comics they linked to earlier.

*Due to the satirical nature of this thread, we wish to emphasize the "all in fun" -ness of this post and others like it!* - The management

Forhekset, I'm saddened that I can't see your pics! : (

Lol... great contributions people, keep 'em coming!

Btw, tv cards rock... screen grab city!

Now I'll be the first to admit that we've been really nice about minimally moderating this whole thing, since it's so much fun, but we're just starting to get a little more racy....

Not to ruin anybody's fun, but just keep that in mind. I don't want to have to delete anyone's masterpiece! Other than the obviously censored l33t sp33k, let's try to keep it PG from now on,

okay? Thanks guys!

Anytime enDless_Deliriu, it's always been my pleasure to make people do things like that. Hey if you can't be cool, at least be funny right?

Anyway that one just kind of came out of left field, I found the shot on the web and realised it was already sorta funny anyway. then I looked at it for about 3 seconds, and realised the perfect caption.

Once the caption was in I nearly spit out my cigaret I was laughing so hard!

Thanks, for the compliment I'll try to brew up a few more tonight maybe before I go to bed, it's getting hard though, heheh I doubt this thread is dead, but we all need to dig really deep now to do somehting new and different.

Kurgan I'm with yah man, sorry if any of mine where a little to racy, I'll do my best to keep it at this level or lower heheh. BTW My nickname in real life is Kurgan go figure heheh.

Archived