Home

If the movies played like JK2...[BIG pics]

Hubris

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got bored, so I finally decided to contribute to this thread. I hope no one has used this picture and or ideas. I have looked through them all, but a lot are dead links. Here it is. I'll be making more soon, as it was real fun making it.

ep2.jpg

I've got some more. These are hella fun to come up with ideas. I hope none are too big. The gif is my favorite, but it kinda takes a while to load.

anakin_pwned.jpg

bow.jpg

field.jpg

sabermod.jpg

servant.jpg

jar.gif

I didn't make the gif, I just added the text, but it's hella funny. Hope you like these... and a BUMP!

Unfortunately, the guy who put up the page hasn't been around (unless I missed him) and so he hasn't been able to update. Several pics on the last few pages aren't on his site yet...

It'd be awesome if he could update.

Originally posted by Kurgan

Unfortunately, the guy who put up the page hasn't been around (unless I missed him) and so he hasn't been able to update. Several pics on the last few pages aren't on his site yet...

It'd be awesome if he could update.

yeah, but at least it has some of those classic ones that are just now red Xs.

Bump (v.) - To post a needless (or occasionally meaningful) message to push a thread to the top of a forum so it will get more traffic. To fix this, see sticky.

Sticky (See also thread ) (adj.) - The property of a thread to remain at the top of a board without the need of a bump, new post, or other action on the part of the forum community.

And in my opinion, this thread sure as hell deserves a sticky. Where's a mod when you need one...? :p

Archived