Home

So whats your favorite song? open poll.

SPY_jmr1

you think i am gonna try and list all the songs in the world up there? you nuts!:D :D :D

ok heres how it works: you are allowed to pick up to 2(two) songs. just post them normal.

we had a genra poll way back when, so i figured what the hell.;)

lets get started!

right now my favorite song would have to be "we are the champions" by queen. i may think of my other one later.(this is ok also.)

have fun!

i am a huge massive attack fan, thus my favorites are massive attack songs. but they are all good! hard choice to make on picking two...

let's see... "Hymn of the Big Wheel" from the album "Blue Lines" is one of my favs, another really good song is "Unfinished Sympathy" from the same album.

damn you for making me pick only two songs!

well if i let you guys pick anything and everything you want, 1 it would piss of the mods and 2 my modem would explode trying to download the list:D

for you: i give 3 songs;) more better?:)(waches in wonder as grammer freaks heads explode ):D

:explode:

3 songs? bah! insult to massive attack! but ok... let's think of a third song (hehe, i did it! more songs to pick! *happy*)

hmmm... the third song will be... "Better Things" from the "Protection" album :D

now i'm almost satisfied, but i want more songs to pick! ;) (j/k)

You Can Still be Free - Savage Garden

Tears of Pearls - Savage Garden

Are we seeing a pattern emerging here? Savage Garden! It's a shame they split, but they just wanted to go their separate ways. Darren Hayes' solo stuff is looking pretty good (although I think I preferred him when he had short black hair). :p I was so gutted about missing their Superstars and Cannonballs tour. Grrrr. :p

jokis i think the beatle's version (the original version) of "while my guitar gently weeps" is the best

i'm a big queen fan, so my favs include:

Who wants to live forever

Too much love will kill you

Princes of the universe

Behomian rhaphsody (elton john's version)

Somebody to love

I love anything beatles

Metallica

UNFORGIVEN----GREAT SONG---if warner brothers or whoever EVER comes out with a good batman movie (if they begin production on the gloomy Batman: year one), that song will fit it like a shoe!

Enter sandman

stairway to heaven

Duel of the fates and basically every other John William's song (indiana jones and batman themes, star wars, ect.)

Archived