• ffa_bespin
    • ffa_deathstar
    • ffa_imperial
    • ffa_ns_hideout (my fav)
    • ffa_ns_streets
    • ffa_raven
    • ffa_yavin

Guest HertogJan

ns_streets, mainly because it's still fun to see people falling dooooooooooooooooooooooooooown ;)

But Yavin temple is cool too, especially for saber duels. I like the way people fight 1-1 there, like (in my opinion), JK2 was made for :D

I like doing a Free for all in the Duel Pit... its awesome, (especially against bots) activating the Double-Bladed Saber, and adding two Teamed Jedi-Master Bots.. and then fighting them both.

I've actually saber locked someone for a few seconds with the second blade of my saber...

and on another occassion had both Bots hit me at the same time on either side of the saber, just like in the movies.

Those duel maps are good for another reason: The enemy can't run away and heal, because there isn't anywhere to go.

Bespin is the best map, I love fighting on the rooftop and on the rocket pad. The Rocketpad is the BEST place to duel in any map. It's a large, flat, ring type platform. Spectators can sit on the overhand of the door near the enterence of the map or along the elevated side areas.

best map.

Archived