Home

Command Line Commands ?

drednox

Where can I find a complete, full list of the commands available via the command line ?

I have looked around on the net and found little bits and pieces in various FAQs and whatnot, but is there anyplace with complete info ? Could anyone post a link or point me in right direction ?

You people are getting confused. He isn't talking about console commands. He is talking about the command line, what is used to start up the game. For instance in Half-Life, the command line option for getting the console is -console (i.e. on my computer, D:\Half-Life\hl.exe -console). Another example is putting Half-Life in developer mode with -dev (i.e. D:\Half-Life\hl.exe -dev). These can be combined as well (i.e. D:\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -dev). Now, hopefully someone can answer your question and know what you were talking about drednox. I too would like to know the command line options.

Originally posted by drednox

Where can I find a complete, full list of the commands available via the command line ?

Here is a way to get ALL the commands and variables for JKO

Start the SP game and type in the console:

cmdlist

then type:

cvarlist

cmdlist will gve you a full listing of all the commands and cvarlist will give you the variables

now type:

condump "filename".txt

That will dump everything in the console to a text file in your JKII "base" folder. That file will contain all the commands and variables.

for example, I did: condump Console.txt

I have a text file named Console in my base folder.

Hope this helped.

:)

Archived