Home

Vader model

sithlord-II

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sithlord-II I'm no modeller but I may be able to help... I have a 'multimedia' cd for want of a better word with shed loads of WAVs for all the SW characters. Loads of vader stuff including all of the favourite quotes here. All offical stuff & good quality.

Decide on your shortlist & mail me. I'll return the WAVs by mail.

Good luck

Id love you see a duel between vader and maul but thanks to obi one killing maul in the first episode my dreams were dashed, how ever if the vader skin appears i can see it over and over again in the privcy of my very own home thanks sithlord II:fett:

ok i made a bit more progress.. i think i have fixed the skeletal errors and tag errors i was having, they're now centered properly in modview

this is just a screen, the model is still not ready for import to the game although i am sure this GLM could be used... currently ironing out some of the deformities. The white pieces showing thru are the end-limb caps for the severed parts, etc- i've applied the caps.jpg images to them but didnt have them in the right folder

:rolleyes:

the cape is just bound to the skeleton, and i haven't bothered to put the innercloak in place yet. and btw teh helmet texture is just placeholder, i have another better one, and i might be making its texture mostly black, with specular highlights given by a shader

:)

http://www.geocities.com/sithlordiii2001/vader_glm.txt

the arms are starting to look better, i need to blend the shoulders more into the arms, and the upper arm still has some odd deformities at times, its mostly the hands. To bypass the odd hand skeletal limits i'm gonna probably detach the fingers and bone them seperate, then link them to the hand, or simply forego the finger articulation.

progress progress... heh

you seem to know exactly where your model needs some work!

i couldn't find anything else that should be changed, apart from what you already mentioned, so i guess you're nearing perfection!!! really outstanding Work!!!

Hey Sithlord,

Do you plan on making any levels? I don't know if you have any map-making skills, but if you do; you'll earn a huge amount of respect if you can come up with a level against Vader. )Awesome model so far, by the way.)

The defeat of Obi-Wan, the Defeat of Luke, the Defeat of Vader... all awesome events to turn into levels (using your model, of course).

If you're not into level editing, ignore this :)

-Stan

===========================:lsduel:

Archived