Home

Who is the best GB player and why ?

Paragon_Leon

Me.

:D Not even close to it!

DM = Jedi Masta. I never play DM, but he has a reputation in this field.

RM = 11th fool, MAD Attila, Microslave, Giant Corn, in all honesty I couldn't say. They're all very good players.

Apologies if Ive missed any other experts off!

Well I don't know about the best player (although Xwing Guy seems to be pretty good) and you (Leon) are pretty damn good, or so I've heard, but I know the worst player by far is me, followed closely by sherack :D

out of people i've played it's either duder or eets...

I know i am not the best, I'm just above a rookie. I seem to get better with each game I play on the zone, but i end up slacking off.....I REALLY need to start playing more. I know I could become an expert within a year if i played everyday (i even have the TIME to play everyday!)

Not in any order _Zen_Ninja, Mad_Attila, 11th, _Slimmer_M, SPQR_Pompie, Blue_Myrdden, HOW_Benevolance, xx_deadman_xx, SweetSassyMalassy, Master_Chris, AU_Arma, loki, kyp... probably a few more but cant think right now. Actually these are the ones who are left from many others who left this game and a few of these don't really play anymore. :(

This lastest Tournament will not prove who is the best player on SWGB either. So don't think that it will. Only proves that the winner is the best when he/she has 6 towers and 5 sentry post already built for them. :(

Originally posted by Kvan

Well I don't know about the best player (although Xwing Guy seems to be pretty good) and you (Leon) are pretty damn good, or so I've heard, but I know the worst player by far is me, followed closely by sherack :D

Hey not so fast Kvan, I'm pretty bad too. :D BTW, I've got a friend who is soooooooooo bad, you would seem the best player in the world!

I'd have to say that myself and Eets are pretty good, I've heard from Eets that Rommel is pretty good but I've never played him.

Well I don't know about the best player (although Xwing Guy seems to be pretty good) and you (Leon) are pretty damn good, or so I've heard, but I know the worst player by far is me, followed closely by sherack

I'm glad you think so highly of me Kvan, and yes its true, you and Sherack aren't all that good, I let yall double team me once and you both gave up before I really attacked ya.;)

ok, i'll add some more people. :)

Leon and Rommel

Leon cuz that game we played was impossible for me to beat you. dang you made your base too big. :p

Rommel....every game i played against him, i lost. :mad:

Well, that's normal actually...cuz I have YET to win an mp game of Galactic Battlegrounds. I do better in Deathmatch though, since I'm not worried about the tech stuff. :D

Archived