TyrantX

Luke's falling scream is:  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Luke's falling scream is:

• Normal
    • Astonishing
    • Adorable
    • Pfft! It can reach a pitch only dogs can hear

Does anyone remember pre Special Edition The Empire Strikes Back? When Luke fell down the shaft, there was no lame scream which I always liked better, because it was kind of like he thought dying would be better than going with Vader. Next thing you know, they'll make Greedo shoot first...

Woa, someone's crammed the vocal scraper down too far.

He sounds more screwed over than my grandma's reaction on a scottish nude beach.

Hell, he could make a living out of that hidiodorous squeel!

My dog was sent under concusion when he heard it from the speakers! It took us 3 hrs to bring back.

I really miss the sound effects that JK/MotS had for the Stormtroopers and other armor wearing guys when they died.. their armor made a great clattering sound that really was cool.

Instead we just have a generic "crunch" or worse yet, their bodies fall over with no sound effects. ; p

Originally posted by Kurgan

I really miss the sound effects that JK/MotS had for the Stormtroopers and other armor wearing guys when they died.. their armor made a great clattering sound that really was cool.

Instead we just have a generic "crunch" or worse yet, their bodies fall over with no sound effects. ; p

If you have that game, all you need to do is rename the files which they would replace and export the sound files into a .pk3, and put them in the JKII folder. :D

Having recently rewatched the special edition version of ep5, I am now certain he didn't scream during his Bespin drop in the original. Whose smart idea was that? Probably the same guy who thought the hyperdrive, a peculiar lump of metal in the middle of a small room, should leak to advance the plot of ep1.

Hmm. I guess I don't have an opinion of the game's Luke. Probably because it isn't canon.

"Meesa gonna puke now." :jarjar:

Archived