Home

It's time to go...

Carefull. You don't want to get one that feels good for 30 seconds in the store but when you get home...it sucks.

I borrowed one from work for a week to try it at home before I spent $150-$200 on one. It sucked.

Just some advice. :)

lol.. i once worked at an office suply company... and they selled some old desk chairs for like 20 dollars.... we bhought one..and when i left there i got a brand new office chair... very expensive one.... it sucked.. and the 20 dollar one is realy good.. :D

I had a favourite chair that literally exploded once. I leaned back and some metal bit just gave up. The whole spring assembly blew itself apart and I fell on the floor.

Another one broke when my girlfriend jumped on me whilst I was playing Half-Life. It was spectacularly uncomfortable.

Greetings VC Anthony. I really should use my Captain Shane thing for continuity :).

Com, no I wasn't injured in the way you're probably thinking ;). When the first chair broke I basically just hit the floor like a sack of potatoes. It hurt, but I wasnt permenantly maimed.

I've had one of those...see, the past two chairs of mine I've found in peoples trash. shut up. anyways, the first one i was leaning back in and said to my friend "I probably shouldn't be sitting like this" and bam the back broke off. I fell over backwards and ended up in a wierd kama sutra-esque position with my head and neck flat on the floor, my back perpendicular to the floor, and my lower torso parrallel to the floor. Damn that hurt.

When good chairs turn bad

Starring

Kitchen Chair

Laz-E-Boy

Recliner

Computer Chair (boooooooooo!)

They won't be laughing when the chairs start dropping. One day we'll build a bigger chair with bigger wheels and it'll destroy us all!! <runs off screaming, workmates look baffled>

euh.. what do you guys do on chairs??? stop... dont tell.. for some reason i dont want to know :p

personaly i usde chars just to sit on them :D

the last chair i broke was when i was in kindengarden :D.. for using 2 legs of the chair instead of 4 :D.....one broke off :D

Archived