Home

Jedi Guilds

gavor

the Slave I was cool in the movies

:slave:

but flying it in rouge squadron II on GC, it was a boat :(

still, its a cool ship, but i doubt they'll let you get one, for continuity issues, like you prob won't be able to get a millenium falcon :(

still, sign me up for a super star destroyer, how much you think they'll cost? :vsd:

Originally posted by Saiyan22

the Slave I was cool in the movies

:slave:

but flying it in rouge squadron II on GC, it was a boat :(

still, its a cool ship, but i doubt they'll let you get one, for continuity issues, like you prob won't be able to get a millenium falcon :(

still, sign me up for a super star destroyer, how much you think they'll cost? :vsd:

I dont want Hi's ship, I want the same TYPE of ship...

U should see it in action in AOTC.. it's sweet!

still, its a cool ship, but i doubt they'll let you get one, for continuity issues, like you prob won't be able to get a millenium falcon

You probably will be able to get a Millenium Falcon ship, just not THE Millenium Falcon. :D

Their ship type are Corellian YT-1300 Transport, so just go and search for one when the expansion comes out. ;)

Oh, and if you want to upgrade it to match the Falcon in all aspects, don't even try it. If you try to tamper with the hyperdrive like Han has done, you probably will be 'floating home'. :D

Oh, and Ascari, could you pleeeease copy and past what you are going to reply to into your quotes? :p

I doubt we will be able to buy an assault transport, ( :assult: )those things own....ever attacked an assault transport head on? SPLAT!

I will throw some NPC's in the turrets, I will be at the controls. And I want a Y-wing attached to the belly, so that I can disable and steal other ships (yay!) The cargo hold is to hold all my tradestuff, becuz I'm going to be a trader.

But I don't think I'll be able to get all that after about 1,5 years after the game releases. So when the space expansion comes out, I will try to get an small armed transport. Something the likes of a stormtrooper transport. But I'll fit it with a turret, so that my NPC gunner can practice his aiming skills at mynocks while flying in hyperspace :p

Originally posted by Ascari

I dont want Hi's ship, I want the same TYPE of ship...

U should see it in action in AOTC.. it's sweet!

I know what you ment, just that you can't even get the mandolian armor that he wears...how many slave one types (firespray is it?) are there around? plus if you do get one, you probably can't modify it like boba did, or i guess jango did originally ;):fett:

same for the falcon, everyone in the movies thought it was a P.O.S. so i doubt there will be a big market for that model correlean freighter, for it is an older, out of date ship.

that is if they are keeping up with the continuium like they have been.

Actually, Wraith, Kuat Systems Engineering is not the same company as Kuat Drive Yards (KDY). :)

Yes, it was created by the management of the KDY, but it was a separat company.

It's bankrupt at the time of ANH, so you won't get a new Firespray out there I think.

It's an old military hardware used by many police forces around the galaxy, but it's - like the Z95 Headhunter - an outdated ship, so they will prolly be available to buy for the common public.

But don't quote me on that. :D

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Actually, Wraith, Kuat Systems Engineering is not the same company as Kuat Drive Yards (KDY). :)

Yes, it was created by the management of the KDY, but it was a separat company.

It's bankrupt at the time of ANH, so you won't get a new Firespray out there I think.

It's an old military hardware used by many police forces around the galaxy, but it's - like the Z95 Headhunter - an outdated ship, so they will prolly be available to buy for the common public.

But don't quote me on that. :D

hah... take this :D

Archived