Home

Space addition

Ascari

I was reading the forum and it said that the space addition will come out a year after the initial release.

But on the footage I saw this evening they showed an X-wing fighting over a imperial Cruiser ( sorry dont know the type? maybe correlian?)

So are they now coming out simoultaniously or ?

Greetings,

Ascari

There will probably be ships used as scenery at the original release. However, you will not be able to buy or fly ships until the space expansion. The expansion was originally scheduled for release 6 months after the initial release. Unfortunately they just pushed that back to a year after the original release.

Um wouldn't a naboo starfighter be a little bit outdated by the timeframe of swg?!?

Lol I think they might have the initial engine done for the space expansion, but as this expansion will be almost totally vehicle orientated, they probably have a lot more to incorporate and add and such.

But damn I think I'll make it for a year! Of course I'm going to have to be able to build ships eventually! LOL

Rommel

Designer

Manufacturer

Meglomaniac

Rich Bastard

:naughty:

"Hey kid, wanna buy a blaster?"

You can probably own a naboo starfighter becuz there are alot of old models that are still in use, they are just not produced anymore (just like oldtimers with cars).

It'll probably be rusty, and rare, and alot depends ons SW episode II; what happens to naboo?

Hey ascari, ik woon heel erg eng dichtbij jou, ik woon namelijk in Stiens. T'is a small world.

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Well, Wraith basically said:

Get out of here ....... Leeuwarden??? hahahhahaha I work in Leeuwarden ........ I live in Sneek :D hahahahhaha

I'm not 100 % sure about the rest, but it's not really important. :D

well the other part was where i told them where i work :D.... for all of them a well known somthing :D. and good translation Jan :D

we must come together when we have the game guys
know any good bars where we can come together :D.

Originally posted by Wraith 8

well the other part was where i told them where i work :D.... for all of them a well known somthing :D. and good translation Jan :D

know any good bars where we can come together :D.

How about the cantina at mose isley?

lol ;)

Well, ''Sybs'' or ''De wereld'' are kinda cool....or we can just hang out at someones place and drink beer and play SWG!

....It's actually really funny; a international forum with like 300 (I'm probably wrong, I know) active users where at least 3 of them live in an area of like 50 km. Well....it's maybe not THAT funny :) but its odd.

Oh, BTW I promised not to talk dutch on this forum anymore a post back, so I won't ;)

Lol yeah :)

once we maybe get to know eachother a bit we can do a small lan-party in a free weekend or something and play SWG :)

Would be fun to see 3 guys/girls (sorry dont know ur gender :)

walking around trading death sticks etc. :)

Archived