Home

city?...or town?

arguile

how can a player made city ever be more than a town. the player made stuff can only be a collection of small houses and stores. there wont be the huge walls and building structures of the developers cities. or will they? will we be able to make cities as grand as the others? or will we be limited to making the small towns of the worlds?

Yes once we put together a certain amount of houses we can then decide to be a town by voting on a city counsel or mayor or something like that. Once we are a incorporated town we can then make open spaces in the town like fountains and other stuff as well as defenses around the town and walls surrounding it. As long as it is not in a battle zone open pvp wouldn't be allowed as I understand it, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen.

The coolest thing about a town is, it has to be a town for the town leaders or at least I assume the leaders to decide to dedicate special portions of the town assets towards research in specialty area, such as hyperdrive core's, this would allow the town as a whole to build whatever type of ships that a town that size can build.

Or of course if the leaders are jedi we could decide to dedicate it to learning the jedi way and then people would come to the town to learn the level we have achieved, like a teaching center.

Personally I'd prefer the ship idea cuz that would all make us rich and hey lets face it I don't think anyone here is surprised thats what I'd want, LOL.

Rommel

Designer

Manufacturer

Meglomaniac

Rich Bastard

:naughty:

"Hey kid, wanna buy a blaster?"

It's still up in the air. I had thought of tattoinne because it will probably be popular, but honestly I don't really care. Once the beta comes out at least one of us will have it ::glares at MikeC:: and we can find out where people like to be. Then we can build there.

How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not in the beta... yet.

I might suggest Correllia for a base of operations. It would probably have more resources and be more central to trade than Tatooine.

Or of course if the leaders are jedi we could decide to dedicate it to learning the jedi way and then people would come to the town to learn the level we have achieved, like a teaching center.
That's a great idea. Watch an imp fleet show up and bombard the city to dust from orbit. Or worse. :deathstar

Originally posted by Gaalgoth

haha....yeah, and it's so much prettier too.....Hey, did I hear correctly that people with a lot of posts might be put in the beta as well?

WHAT? repeat that please?? where did you hear that??

i vote for corellia

Too bad for wraith....he has been getting his fingers numb for nothing.

Do you guys think that, when you hit a certain number of occupants, the empire will install a garrison in the town/city?

And how about quests, will all the quests available in the town be created by the players, or will they be randomly generated too?

Uhm ... yeah ... right.

Let me tell you, if anyone become Jedi - especially if they are the town leaders - and openly admits it, expect me to get the hell out of there. I'm not about to become target practice for the Empire. :D

Oh, and I'm in. :cool:

Originally posted by Jan Gaarni

Uhm ... yeah ... right.

Let me tell you, if anyone become Jedi - especially if they are the town leaders - and openly admits it, expect me to get the hell out of there. I'm not about to become target practice for the Empire. :D

Oh, and I'm in. :cool:

Sounds more like a entrapment from the empire :)

"All force sensitive people come here and u will become a Jedi!"

in the mean time the room is filling with gas ;)

Archived