Home

Hello!

We would be the newest forum on LucasForums, and were here to say what our (Murray-Mint, Riffage, Pedgey) site is all about! Well, basically back in the old days there was only the one major clan for #Monkey-Island and that was the amazing MIQC (Monkey-Island Quake Clan). This was run by a small group of people who ran the whole clan. We thought we would take it a step further and make a clan for all the other games that didnt have clans, such as JK2, UT, RA2, CS, RTCW, Renegade, and TFC. Hopefully this will bring together all the gamers into one large community!

At present there isnt a site to show you, well there is one but its half finished so im not going to show you just yet! Should be ready in the next few weeks, but im not promising anything. Check back here for more news updates!

Also if you would like a game to be added to our Clan please post here and we will see what we can do. Remember it has to be an online multiplayer so we can all fight away!

Enjoy!

Count me in :)

I'll be playing a lot of MP in the coming months. Especially since my ADSL toolset can come in any day now.

About the name, can't there be a more general clan name for all games? Like just [MIC] or [MIGC] or whatever for each game =]

I'll be playing:

Primary

Counter Strike

Day of Defeat

Jedi Knight 2

Secondary

Quake123

Star Craft

Tripledary

C&Cs

Games that involve the throwing of porcelain vases at each other..

Q (ral)

Unfortuantly the name MICP is now kinda of set, unless LEC decides to throw a C+D letter at us, hopefully it wont. For individual games you would have specific titles, for ut it would be [MIUT]-Nickname and for other it would be different. As for Quake, atm this isnt going to be supported by MICP.

thanks for the games that we havnt covered such as DOD and StarCraft, ill get murray to add them to the pre-finished site. If anyone thinks of any more games, remember to let us know!

Cheers ral

Archived