Home

Am I the only one ...

Docastillo

... having a big snapshot problem?

80 % percent of the times I join a game, I have to wait over 5 minutes for my computer to download (?) the snapshot...

2 questions: what is a snapshot? and: can I solve the problem?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Other then my question, I would also like to introduce meself. (don't read this if ur not interested :)) :

I am Thomas Pieterse A.K.A Docastillo, 16 years old, and a light force user :) I am totally addicted to the online part of this game already! I am a die hard duel player from now on!

I hope I get some response,

love,

Doc

I get the same problem, sometimes it takes forever to get past the Awaiting Snapshot part of entering a multiplayer game (and there have been quite a few times where it NEVER gets past, and if I hit esc it'll eventually drop back out to the main menu). I can't decide what the problem is; either its taking forever to get information from all of the players in a server (either the server has a high ping or the players do), or its something on my end that I can't figure out.

That you should make sure that you have 620 mb of free space on both of your drives. Right now I think I'm gonna fromat all my drives and put in all the bare essentials, which is Netscape, norton, and, of course, JKII.:)

I want to show a jedi icon battle now cause its cool....

:mob::lsduel::dsaber::lsduel::syoda::lightning:slsaber::duel:

AMD AHTLON 900 mhz

windows ME, geforce 2 mx

128 mb of ram...

The lousy thing is, when I try to update to new drivers of my vid. card, it says something is wrong in my regedit, and I have to reboot to put everything back. Which basically means it doesn't update...

Archived