Home

Yoda Model!

Kinja

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah you guys, great job. The whole forum has watched . . . . ah ust read what andy said. But its sweet to see how all the problems of this model were figured out in time. If you werent here for all that, just read from the begging. Nice job guys, you guys made a great modeling and skinning team.

Theres a yoda now available at JK2files.com

However can a member of team yoda confirm it is the offical one cos i aint downloading it till then

*edit* in fact the more i look at it the more i suspect it was the leaked version. with the small filesize and anonomous sender.*edit*

Originally posted by Darth-Nasty

Theres a yoda now available at JK2files.com

However can a member of team yoda confirm it is the offical one cos i aint downloading it till then

*edit* in fact the more i look at it the more i suspect it was the leaked version. with the small filesize and anonomous sender.*edit*

It wasn't the official one. It looked crap actually. It's gone now however but I didn't download it either.

Originally posted by Kinja

Arco, you done with that skin yet? I'm ready to release this little booger. I have Kmans Skins already so let me know whats up. Thx.

Kinja I'd be willing to host it on my site, at least in hopes that a few hundred people would be able to download it. I used comcast web-hosting, so take that for what it's worth:

chronofanatik@yahoo.com

Congratulations are in order:

Kinja for making the model

Arco for some of the skins

Kman for some of the skins

The whole team for putting up with the bull crap (and Sithlord-ii for putting up with it for as long as possible) and getting through it all.

Well done team Yoda, well done indeed. :guard:

this is the first time i reply to this thread because i didn't want to spam. now that yoda is nearly finished, i just wanted to congratulate you all on this simply awesome model. you have all done an outstanding job for the community and i'm glad that although there have been some problems you never gave up and are about to release the perhaps best model JK2 has ever seen. thank you!

yoda come soon hmmm yes. Anyway lovin the stuff kman... my crit now would bet he contrast on little yodas inner gown thing is too high... at least the shadows are too dark... makes it look plasticy and non cloth like. but apart from that man you make me feel jealous.

Arco

Originally posted by Kinja

Arco, you done with that skin yet? I'm ready to release this little booger. I have Kmans Skins already so let me know whats up. Thx.

Yes the unthinkable has happened a sweet,sweet Yoda to whoop some nOOb @$$. Can't wait, Arco, Kinja and the ppl who else worked on this I look 4ward to playin u guys hopefully u'll make it into my server. Arco tried but it kicked him. Anyways thank you guys very good job.

Archived