Home

The Elite ring of Over-Posters

darthfergie

:D Haha Fergie, I may not have as many posts as you do but i have been here longer :p:D In fact i came here way before Luke and Masta, and some of the other over-posters and one day after Leon and 4 days after Rhett and Tie Guy and 3 days after Lord "J" and Rommel :D( not that i want to brag)Ahh... Those were the days... I remember my first post was in a thread talking about good civs for an xpack and i said "What about Coruscantians?" How naive... ;) I eagerly await the day when i can join TEROP. I mean, Iv'e from Bantha fodder to Jawa in about two weeks...:D Alright i have to go to bed. SH signing off, see ya tomarrow :D...

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by darthfergie

3000!!!

I'm soooooo happy:D

Congratulations Ferg! This calls for a celebration....oh, wait....no it doesn't ;)

Guest Luke Skywalker

3000!!!

I'm soooooo happy:D

bdaybiggrin.gifbeerchug.gifparty.gif

I would party but that means that your a little under 2000 posts ahead of me

I cant wait to get to 2000 so I can get that lightsaber

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tie Guy

Hmm, i hope that no one gets to 2000 and wants a saber before Christmas. I don't currently have access to psp7 right now, bu i will after christmas.....i hope.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Hmm, i hope that no one gets to 2000 and wants a saber before Christmas. I don't currently have access to psp7 right now, bu i will after christmas.....i hope.

Kvan is 54 posts away, but he hasn't posted in a long time. I don't think we'll see him again. :(COME BACK KVAN! The forums aren't as fun without you. :(

Leon is the big one, TIE, i *think* he's 30-some posts away.

Guest Tie Guy

Rommel is nearing 3000...he is at...2890+ (i think)

He why don't you make a double bladed lightsaber for people who pass 3000???

And a triple bladed for 4000:D

Double bladed i could handle, although it would be huge. When i make these things they take up more than an entire screen, then i shrink them down. So, a double-bladed one would take up 2 screens, that would be harder to get correct in lining things up etc.

Triple-bladed i can't even conceive how that would look. But speaking of 4000.....only 38 posts away!

Guest Tie Guy
Originally posted by Clefo

I'll probably join your little club soon..

How bout at 1000 Tie can make a Lightsaber HANDLE.. 2000 A blade...

The blade takes about 2 seconds, its the handle that takes the longest.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Supreme Warlord

I thought you only have to reach 1000 man...I will get there in about 1 week or two. Not sure hehehe. Oh it is not spamming it is replying to almost every new thread that comes out hehehe. :p;)

Archived