Home

who's seen the film?

just seen the movie,who else has and wot did u think? -i thought it was good,but i expected more,they've got alot 2 cram into episode 3 to bring the story up 2 scratch.when yoda fights,at first i thought 'funny',but then when he was blipping about he looked like da man.c3p0 was funny aswell.

I was lucky, to see first show in the theater without waiting in line and found a good seat...

It was one of the best movies I have ever seen....

I think Jango Fett is so cool... but constantly in bad luck....

Natalie is so pretty... I like the scene before the arena....

I think both anakin and her are very good actors....

Before the movie, I thought maybe the arena battle is the only thing interesting... but their coversations throughout the story, story plot... and graphics are so good....

I want to see it again.... but..... I may not be as lucky as today anymore....... and I'm lazy to wait in line......

I too just saw the movie. My first impression was joy at the reduced role of Jar Jar. Small yet very important. Secondly, lots of action, typical of a Star Wars movie. I was very entertained by the movie which is the whole point of watching movies. The only downside of the movie I though was at times the computer graphics were over done. Just because he has access to all this technology doesn't mean he has to use it. I am very excited about seeing it again tomorrow with the rest of the family (he he).

Yes, I just saw it also. I enjoyed it quite a bit. It seems to get "better" as it progresses through the storyline.

I'll tell you one thing: I can see why there are only ever two Sith Jedi allowed at one time.... these guys kick some serious butt! Jesus, a multitude of these guys could cause some major damage in a short time.

~ Leaper

I've seen it! I say it at exactly 12:00 EST, so that means i saw it at the same time or before anyone in the US! I'm going to see it again tomorrow if i can get tickets.

I didn't think that the CG was overdone, not in the least bit. Would you rather have had puppet Yoda or puppet Geonosians or puppet Kaminos? I wouldn't.

The last hour was the best of any movie ever created, period. The begginning and middle had there down times, but they were still good and interesting. I especially liked seeing Coruscant. We got to see a side of it we had never known before, i think that the side we saw is closer to the true Coruscant than what we had before.

!!!!!!!!IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE DON'T READ THIS POST!!!

This movie had the best special effects I've ever seen in a movie. The battle scenes were awesome. One of my other favorite parts was where Yoda kicks some major butt. OMG, that was priceless. LOL I have no problems with the movie other then the slow progression into the final action scenes, but it was cool to see the plot build. I love this movie. It's my favorite so far.

Damn I had a great experience. I was lucky enough to go to a theatre with great digital surrond sound. It was more then worth the money to see it. I even want to go again and I don't usually see movies more then once in the theatre. This is my opinion, but Starwars Episode II blew spiderman out of the damn water. All around better movie.

!!!!!!!!IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE MOVIE DON'T READ THIS POST!!!

This movie had the best special effects I've ever seen in a movie. The battle scenes were awesome. One of my other favorite parts was where Yoda kicks some major butt. OMG, that was priceless. LOL I have no problems with the movie other then the slow progression into the final action scenes, but it was cool to see the plot build. I love this movie. It's my favorite so far.

Damn I had a great experience. I was lucky enough to go to a theatre with great digital surrond sound. It was more then worth the money to see it. I even want to go again and I don't usually see movies more then once in the theatre. This is my opinion, but Starwars Episode II blew spiderman out of the damn water. All around better movie.

Archived