Home

YODA IS DA LITTLE GREEN MAN! (spoliers)

Dark Cloak

Okay...I saw the 12:01 showing of Attack of the Clones last night...I just have to say...that oh my GOD...YODA! Yoda is da MAN! Holy ******* ****! Hmm...although I wish he could have been a muppet...I still loved the way he was done...just...just...that lightsaber fight...that was too cool!

I WANNA SEE THE YODA LIGHTSABER BATTLE AGAIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my god, I couldn't stop laughing for the whole rest of the movie. We were in the parking lot driving away and I was still rolling because of that. Yoda rocks. You just don't picture the little guy striking some mean pose, kicking ass, and then picking his cane up and hobbling away all feeble-like after all is said and done. If you go to see this movie, at least go for this scene alone. I'm definately hitting the theater again so I can see that :D :D :D

yep, this movie is worth it to see Yoda kick ass. I told my bro this the other day...."even if the movie sucks (and it basically did, as far as the script goes) its gonna be worth the admission just to see Yoda fight"

and it was, any scene with a lightsaber is good, and most any scene without one sucks. However, credit to ILM, awesome effects and such throughout the flick.

xSauronx

Anakin is a crybaby...

I loved at the beginning when Obi Wan says to Anakin "If you practiced your saber as much as you practice your wit, you'd be as good a swordsman as Master Yoda"

And everyone in the theatre just goes "wha? Yoda a good swordsman?" and then at the end we see it and it rocks.

xSauronx

Bantha Fodder

"yep, this movie is worth it to see Yoda kick ass. I told my bro this the other day...."even if the movie sucks (and it basically did, as far as the script goes) its gonna be worth the admission just to see Yoda fight""

to: xSauronx

Bantha Fodder

I would have to dis-agree with you, dont get me wrong...the highlight of the film was yoda kickin some ass with his saber, but I felt that this is one of the best if not thee best star wars movie to-date. Over all......yoda kicks ass, and thats what really matters and we gotta see him do some more ass kickin in episode 3

From the reports I've read, every single screening in every single theater in the world heard an ovation when Yoda did his thing. The really great part about it, though, was that prior to the duel he acted as a General, which I reminded me of Napolean to some degree.

Star Wars 2 OWNS!!!! No matter what def better then the first. Yoda's fighting sceen had to be on of the best in the movie, next to the Jedi Battle. Star Wars 3 is going to be very in depth, the coming of Darth Vader with has already started in 2 with Anakin losing his arm. Also i hope the births of Luke and Leia and the death of Padme. Witch I think is what sends Anakin to the Dark Side. Plus you have the beging of the Evil Repbulic. Just to put my other 2 cents in 3 is going to be a very dark movie. At least that what I think..... :saberg::yodaball::syoda::slave::yoda::mob:

Archived