Home

Three Times Today and Still Loving It!

Boba Rhett

That's right! I saw Attack of the Clones three times today and I couldn't possibly be happier. :D

....well... unless Natalie Portman herself showed up at my door and gave me a lap dance, but that's just a pipe-dream. Right?

This movie IS the embodiment of all that is Star Wars! Talk about a great birthday persent! :)

Now, some of you may be thinking, "Holy Macaroli, Rhett! That's going overboard." To those people I say, forget you! AotC deserves that many viewings a day. :p

1. The first viewing: It's for basking in the glow that is AotC.

2. The second viewing: Is for tattooing everything about the movie onto your retinas.

3. The third viewing is for enjoying Padme's spectacular chest, err, I mean the beautifully rendered graphics. What'd I say? o_o

My new favorite things are Padme's white, skin tight outfit and very cold spaceships. Don't worry if you don't understand that now. You will after you see the movie. :D

In closing of this rant, go see AotC as soon and as often as you can.

*runs off humming the Star Wars theme*

Just saw it a third time as well...

Absolutely blew everyone away.

It still trails a certain similar dark movie (Empire, anyone ?), and has a bit too stretched 'quiet' mid-section, but it's the best middle part of the story George could come up with.

Kudos.

Archived