Home

DsS new plans of conquest :D :D

At last something that gave me a smile!!!!

jojojo

after some fightings in the school i got the new class hours and sux :D but who cares!!!

second: blackscary.gif i found a trojan on my pc and i discovered who was the person behind it, so, i threw a little "bomb" at him FIREdevil.gif

ñam ñam ñam,

im making some new plans jo jo jo

its about time of the poetry contest and im selecting the best of my work to enter the contest so wish me luck i want those 500 Dlls grngreedy.gif and buy something important to... err shhhhhhhhhhhhh!

here in the house all is getting better, im fine of health and doing lots of efforts to write best!!!

Im training Wraith in the ways of the Basic spanish :) im trying to give all my guts in the University and making some plans :D

wavey.gif Cya Guys!!!

Originally posted by Redwing

LOL virus war? Bad DSS...bad :D

Good luck with the university and all :D and good luck teaching Wraith anything...j/k :D

oooh i wanna SO kick your a$$ :D

euh... about that virus DSS... it wasnt me right? cause i dont remember having sent anything that could make you hjave a virus..

and good luck

-Wraith 8-

Originally posted by Dark Sad Shadow

thanx guys!

@Wraith (a.k.a Loser) nope, it wasnt you, as you know im a Mirc user, so perhaps someone tried to do me some harm, but i wasnt possible

@red: yep im doing all my best, still i need to teach Wraith more and more "technisism"

lol... when i ever see you DSS ... first i will shake your hand... then ill kick your A$$ :D:D

Archived