Home

Padme model in progress

Anavel Gato

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am such a sad little monkey but you'll love me for it :)

I took my laptop with me on vacation and I actually worked on Padme a couple of times at night.

I am done weighting the vertices on the whole upper body so only the legs are left which will take me an hour.

Well....I'm still in thre south of France so I'm gonbna go back out and enjoy the sun and a nice cold beer. Will be home this weekend and post an update sometime next week. Should have some in-game screenies by then :D

Tetsou, don't you have giant robots to be working on? If you didn't want people to know it's you, you shouldn't think of a name so obvious, or use that damned av.

Hey Agesixracer... Good to see you too. The name Tetsuo was already take when I joined this forum ;)

And yes...still working hard on the "giant robots". I just needed a little break.

Just the now almost traditional BUMP back onto page 1!

Anavel! Come Home! We need this model! :)

When you do get back though, could you release an updated pic of the (hopefully) almost complete model? Cheers! Otherwise I'm happy to wait... for the moment.....................

I'm still new to the forums and I was wondering what Bump was. BTW, what does it mean to make a thread sticky? Thanks for helping!

You "Bump" a thread so that it stays at the top of page 1 instead of getting lost in the depths of the Forum. Sticky threads stay at the top of the forum anyway, no matter when the last post was.

Thanks for the info guys. Now I understand. :p Bump! So when is the Padme model going to be completed? I can hardly wait to use it ingame.

"There once was a man in Peru,

who dreamed he was eating his shoe,

he finally woke up,

and finally got up,

to find that his dream had come true."-Gary, SpongeBobSquarePants (another strangely amusing show)

Apparently, Anavel Gato, who is making the model, is on holiday! He should be back in a few days, but he has been working on it on his laptop while he is away. It shouldn't be too long then, but you never know... I've been waiting for Yoda since about April!!

i think this thread should be closed to everyone but the model maker(s) because if only they post we know there's an update when it appears at the top of the forum instead of "can't....let...this...go...to....second....page! *force push to top of thread*" that just means everyone else who's thread has breaking news doesn't get read by anyone because 50 threads have that message so (don't flame me or anything:mad: )but that's my opinion so if you agree then cool, if you don't then f you i don't like reading *bump!*:p

Archived