Home

Padme model in progress

Anavel Gato

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Christ! that is the best skinning job i have ever seen in my life!!! I completely agree with Cracken, it is the best! (no offense to abs or blood or cheshire, you all kick ass too) But really, nice work, me want, me want! (but i am not being pushy, people like that annoy me... :p )

THe new one looks great looks, but odd on the side shot though. The ears, and the middle section of the eyebrows reagion look weird also.

I would also recoment going with the first hair, but darker.

having some eyes on the model of some sort, if even just a basic shape would probably improve the head itself.

Keep it up.:)

Oh... my...

Does anyone else find it a little creepy to see her head floating in the middle of space? If I ever see someone playing with this model, I'm going to have to disable saberrealisticcombat...

I don't think I could stand to see her flying into pieces... Jan, certainly. Padme, nooo...

That new skin looks very good indeed. I still think you should make the lips a tiny bit smaller and the head length a little shorter too. But seen what you have done so far, have complete faith in your abilities to pull of a kick ass model/skin. Great work.

The photo face looks cool.. but it might look a bit weird when put in the game enviornment.. I've seen it before in other games... nevertheless, try it out and if it does turn out to look weird.. there shouldn't be too much trouble modifying it...

Anavel Gato,

your last work of skining is excellent. One would say the really Natalie Portman, this is impressing, keep this one.

I LOOOOOOOOOVE HER ;))))))))))))

Hehe ;) It's so nice thanks Anavel very GOOD JOB ;)

I can't wait now ;)...

Qui-Gon Jinn, a jedi protector of the Republic...

real good work !!!! ant that for someone from the netherlands you now i mith change my opion about you guys !!! :D;) just joking no im from belgium so you now what they say about you guys !!!! :p real great skin !!!!

keep up the good work !!!!

take care !!!

master obi-wan :ben:

Archived