Home

And God said... Let there be Avatars!

Eets

Originally posted by Heavyarms

well, I should say, YD I am getting a better AV... if eets can condense it into a normal size av and decrease its size somehow. It is pretty freaking sweet.

One of the ones on gamegen? Yeah some of those are awesome...but geez I'd never fit it into a .gif samll enough without sacrificing A) alot of color B) Alot of frames C) size D) all of these intemingled into one horrific .gif

Originally posted by darthfergie

One of the ones on gamegen? Yeah some of those are awesome...but geez I'd never fit it into a .gif samll enough without sacrificing A) alot of color B) Alot of frames C) size D) all of these intemingled into one horrific .gif

And that, my young students, is the reason why you won't get a better avatar than me. Getting it the right size without sacrificing too much of the animation is a horror (I could fill a cd with failed animated avatars).

Admit it y'all ... mine is best.

(single frame avatars don't count anymore nowadays :p)

Originally posted by Paragon_Leon

Love 'em. Too bad most boys on this forum fear doubts about their manhood, which keeps them from using Padmé avatars.

You shoulda seen when I had my Quistis, Kidd, Saya and Hitomi avatars. w00t.

Why do the black thingies on Wolverine's booties pop up every time he unsheaths his claws?

Archived