Home

Map Request From YOU!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, guys here is the update. I have already started the jango map and im on the 2nd out of 6th mission for the begginning. I will be making a sequel and more of Jango and Zam Wesell. (Zam Wesell will also be your helper) If you want to be mentioned in the map give me your name and who you want to be. And for some credit someone tell me how to make someone follow you around so i can show your name in the scenario instructions!

I vote Plo Koon (just because everyone else is voting jango)

You could add me to the map, that would be funny. I could be like a pilot or a jedi or something. I really dont care since its your map. I am not sure how to get a character to follow another character, unless you make it permentatly guard the character you control.

Sorry I couldn't help you out all that much. I have only made a very few maps in this game, but I am looking to do more with it soon, espeacially now the expansion has been released.

I am good. I just need to know how to make peaple follow you. And someone who wants to be in the scenario please tell me your name and who you want to be, so I know. This will be the last day for someone to tell me if they want to be in the scenario so hurry and tell me please!

You guys sorry for the update. Im thinking about stopping this campaign. Because I have no Idea how it should start out. If I have enough requests from you guys that you want me to make it I will. And sorry about being so late about the email screenies and the beta. I will start that now.:)

Archived