Home

who is the Most Powerful Jedi

Originally posted by ewok hunter

hmm... does it take more guts to rule secretly for 10 years before declaring your self emperor or to openly take over a dead rulers place after cunningly making it so that any competitors can't quite compete for the throne... purely theoreticly of course :p

Exactly my point. I don't like Sidious, but you have to admit that he used his powers to control EVERYTHING and succeded. He, above all other Jedi/Sith force users, is the only one who fully obtained what he desired, though it was also his undoing.

In a saber duel, he's prolly good, but I'm sure Vader, Yoda, Windu, and Maul could waste him.

He never had to fight his own fights, he had someone else do his dirty work. That's the strength of his power.

:emperor:

Well the most powerful "jedi" is yoda

for those of you who said vader he is not a jedi he's a sith!

But........Boba Fett fett: is way better than any jedi!!!!

But the curent best jedi is Luke as in at the present.

because yoda is dead and all that.

and when qui gon jin said that anikin was the chosen one I think that Luke is actually the chosen one but anyway.......:

Originally posted by Mandolorian54

Well the most powerful "jedi" is yoda

for those of you who said vader he is not a jedi he's a sith!

if you had read the begining post you'd see that we started discussing the greatest sith lords as well :p

and, your proof?

But the curent best jedi is Luke as in at the present.

because yoda is dead and all that.

just because he is the only jedi going arround yelling that he is a 1337 jedi master while the other jedi hide doesn't mean he's the best ;)

and when qui gon jin said that anikin was the chosen one I think that Luke is actually the chosen one but anyway.......:

let's see 100s of light jedi vs. 20 jedi who left the order and 2 sith lords, which side do you think the force was favoring

just some constructive criticism :D

oh, BTW WELCOME to the KortOR boards

Originally posted by Koffin

I would have to say Yoda, but why he didnt just go and take care of the whole Darth Vader mess is beyond me. Second would have to be Obi Wan. And again, why he just didnt finish off that little brat of a student is beyond me.

umz... maybe cuz yoda knew that someday vader/anakin would bring balance to the force... WHICH HE DID!

I always thought that Obi-Wan was the greatest jedi in terms of intellegence. He's good with a lightsaber, but I have to admit Yoda had some skills against Dooku when Obi got knocked out in two seconds.

You obviously didn't see RotJ. He got wacked by a blind guy. How is he gonna go up against a Jedi?

Originally posted by dekMan:.

umz... maybe cuz yoda knew that someday vader/anakin would bring balance to the force... WHICH HE DID!

Yep, he certainly did bring balance to the force.....BY KILLING OFF THE JEDI. Not exactly what Qui-Gon and Yoda had in mind I'm sure! After this, the jedi were no longer dominant and now the dark lords were in control because of the rise of the Galactic Empire! The jedi were forced into hiding for fear of being killed.

Archived