Home

who is the Most Powerful Jedi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would have to say Yoda, but why he didnt just go and take care of the whole Darth Vader mess is beyond me. Second would have to be Obi Wan. And again, why he just didnt finish off that little brat of a student is beyond me.

yeah but obi wan knew anakin was kinda bad but he was listening to quigons last command"train the boy" which a jedi padawan would never not listen to his masters final word and by the time anakin and vader had a fight obi wan was old and his speed skill were lacking as they were going down

• 2 weeks later...

oh and C'both was .....um, intresting also.

whats with all these Vader posts, this was during the decline of the sith so obviously, the techniques he used were devloped by greater powers before the fall of the sith empire. for example the TIE fighter was developed primarily by Raith (sp?) Seinar but to improve it various disign teams changed it into thins like the scimitar bomber and TIE defender which are much more effective. just Ranting ;)

Originally posted by Koffin

I would have to say Yoda, but why he didnt just go and take care of the whole Darth Vader mess is beyond me. Second would have to be Obi Wan. And again, why he just didnt finish off that little brat of a student is beyond me.

He was a tad bit old......just a tad.

As for my input.

In the area of sith, I honestly think Darth Maul was the greatest

sith.

I mean, since he was 12 he had trained to fight for his life and

master.

Then he had to learn how to weild a dual saber, and he did it

ever so deadly. Learning all this himself and becoming a master

in the tera karsi (sp?) I think he easily could have taken

vader in his prime. Still, Sidious pushed him to do missions

that were very hard, like taking down the black sun by himself.

Alas, according to geogre lucas, he was unable to beat a padawan

who was very angry at the death of his master (even though yoda says anger leads to hate yadda yadda)

but they couldn't very well kill obi-wan.

Ah waht do I know, I'm just a Maul nut.

Originally posted by Master Rile

Who do you think is the most powerful JEDI overall with intelligence and lightsaber skill.:evanpiel:

Intelligence, honestly? Darth Sidious. Never has a Sith become more powerful and wreaked more havoc than he. Sure more people could out-think him one-on-one, but he alone managed to cloud everyone's thoughts and control the Senate and later the Galaxy. Hate to say it, but it's true, IMHO of course. :cool:

Saber skill, probably Anakin or Yoda. No make that Yoda. After seeing EP. 2 there's nodoubt as to how powerful he really is.

Archived