Home

WIP: Sidious\Palpatine very early model

Adonai Saboath

• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WOOOOOOW

You're almost there

The nose needs more emphasis, or else heads on he still looks like Sith Jackson. The upper lip sould be more emphasized too, but it's perfect size! Other then that - perfect colour, perfect eyes, chicks, forehead, jaw, robe (from previous SSs). Everything. Perfecto!

And my suggestion is a little smirk or a more serious expression something... He looks sad.

Definitely improved. His lower eyelids look too curved I think. Too many highlights above his eyes, and it looks like he has eyebrows. Lower lip needs less definition and the bridge of his nose could also benefit from shadows. He looks like he needs to be slightly paler too. Check the ref shot.

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/palpatine/index.html (For lack of a better shot)

I hope I don't sound like Im nitpicking....

thanks for the comments guys, now bare in mind this is my first ever skin for a game other than the first Jedi Knight, to say the least I am very proud of it. I think im just about done so if you guys have any CC or any beefs with the face let me know so I can fix it asap.

-Sith Lord

What can I say, Toonces? You have an amazing skin (and model!) on your hands.

Now you need to release a model and skin of the Emperor wearing nothing but his briefs (or boxers)!

I'm patiently awaiting the in-game shots...and I hope you can get the bot set up right.

This looks awesome. Cant wait for it to come out and play it. And If a Demo TO MPG converter comes out, I want to remake all the saber battles from the movies (I am A Damn good Video Editor).

Anyway, Hope to see this out soon. Keep up the good work guys!:D :D :D:p

Archived