Home

General love

ripcord18

I have not bought the game yet. I recieved the demo in the mail and i like the demo. I am a fanatic of playing mutiplayer. I loved Asherons call and Ultima online and i'm wondering if the game ran along the lines of thoses games. I love star wars and i want to know if this is one of these games that you can progress to higher levels in mutiplayer. Can anyone grasp what i'm getting at? I mean for 50 bucks, the game better cook me dinner while i play!:p

i think it is DEFINATELY worth the money

i bought it when only the collectors edition was available for 79 dollars (canadian)

and i was going to buy diablo II but then i played it on the computer at compusmart...and i got jedi outcast instead...i couldn't help myself, it was SO fun!

i think multiplayer is definately something that with a lot of practice you will keep getting better, but even the NEWB can have fun...i did;)

UO and AC are MMORPGs. JKII is NOT an RPG, and there is no constant world. You log onto different servers, all the characters will have equally opportunity (there are no levels or ways to progress you character) at killing each other. message : this is a regular FPS, with sabers, not an RPG.

I've not found a game that has kept me so involved since "Star Siege", and Multiplayer Battle Tech 3025 Beta...

I've completed the campaign of JK2 five times, and am now working on my sixth pass. (I'm trying all of the differant cheats this time through ;) )

I'm sure that Raven will release an updated, and improved patch soon... :sweating:

~Nomad WR~

:duel:

Twins...if you hav e any sort of life, it is a REALLY good thing you got JK2 instead. I became a hermit after Diablo II, that is the most addicting game I've ever played. Oiiiii, I may have to reinstall it now...DAMN YOU!!!!! :p

Originally posted by Vestril

Twins...if you hav e any sort of life, it is a REALLY good thing you got JK2 instead. I became a hermit after Diablo II, that is the most addicting game I've ever played. Oiiiii, I may have to reinstall it now...DAMN YOU!!!!! :p

lol, i have SOO many friends with diablo II..i have a burned copy of the non-expansion...but it got uninstalled and i'm too lazy to install it again...besides...i like empire earth and jedi outcast WAY more than diablo II:)

I preordered Diablo II and got it the day it came out, at 9:46 in the morning, EST. I had never seen a Fedex man drive away from my house so fast. :)

It sucked a good three months of my life away. Got me out of a few binds, too... I was able to give one of my friends a bunch of perfect gems for a wedding present instead of actually, you know, having to spend money. :)

Ripcord: Like they said above, JK2 is not a persistent world, nor is it an RPG. It's an action-shooter type game where your goal is to kill people, and maybe capture a flag or something. It's all about pointing and clicking and shooting and explosions. So many explosions!

If you think that's you're cup of tea, JK2 will not disappoint. If you really want an MMORPG, work is being done on a game called Star Wars: Galaxies, which will allow you to level up in a persistant world. There will be a monthly fee though, but I don't think you mind that. :) I do, though...

diablo 2 kicks ass !!!! :):p

i couldnt get away from my PC playing it - it soooo cool...

Jk2 is DEFINATELY (oops :)) worth the money..

although mine is a CD-R for 5$ =)) :D

got it from me friend - nice of him eh ? +)

and to all u cheaters - download the JK2 Trainer

its wicked !!

(includes:

Unlimited Ammo

Unlimited Shield

Unlimited Health

Unlimited Powers

Give All

Noclip

and much more !!!)

who wants the link for download ? :):p

It sucked a good three months of my life away. Got me out of a few binds, too... I was able to give one of my friends a bunch of perfect gems for a wedding present instead of actually, you know, having to spend money. :)

That's just...evil. You got off for perfect Gems?? Oyyy, lucky prick :p...ack!! I'm thinking about reinstalling it again!! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NEVER DOUBT THE POWER OF MAN!!!

no, truely I'm not that shallow. I know lots of girls who play video games and like violence (ok, I dont know any. all the girls I know are too busy shopping or crying to play games or enjoy violence<---another sexest generalization-). I'm sure there must be some shemen out there:rolleyes: . but now I just digging my grave deeper. send all you nasty e-mail to: I'm-not-that-sexest@girls-are-cool-and-nice-and-they-like-stuff-that-guys-do-sometimes-cause-they-aren't-all-freaks-and-shemen.....

oh boy... :(

Archived