Home

seen alot of post on this........my 2 sence

DeathDragon

Your not a professor your a hunter? Um...Okay...now that we have (too bad really) found out english is your native language....I feel there is still hope. Maybe (oh man i hope this is true). You are somewhat young. Around the age of 5-9 I really hope. Just wondering if you arent this age - what type of formal education did you recieve and how in the hell can you afford a computer? I dont think you need to be an english professor to spell "honist," "uncerctin," "sercomstances," "pathedic," correctly...(those were just a few gems i decided to pick out). I recall a spelling contest in the 2nd grade i took part in, where the EASIEST word on the test was actually honest, (the hardest being quarter). So, I have come to the conlcusion that

A) You were on heavy medication when writing these posts.

B) Your a hick who somehow got his hands on a computer.

C) Your in the first grade.

Sorry for seeming to be so mean...BUT DAMN. LEARN TO SPELL FRICKING HONEST RIGHT.

H-O-N-E-S-T.

:tsk: Let this be a lesson to all bad grammar users. If you just post it, then one jackass will come along and make his stupid remark about your grammar and spelling (someone like me :D).

If you ask us not too talk about it...we come out from everywhere, like sharks drawn to blood, to criticize you!! Call the others!! Rally the troops!!! Attaaaaaaaaaaaaack

:p

Originally posted by Cobalt60

give the guy a break.

it's obvious dyslexia.

Yeah...... and a whole lot of typo's. Look at where the key's are when reading some of his stuff. "tid" is this, hmmm.......

Cobalt..... it's obviously dyslexia, not "obvious".......

I would have to vote this is someone on serious medication, who cares if he said he was a hunter. There is no money in hunting, maybe in being a guide or something like that...... Plus he never said what he hunted, watch your children folks!

Archived