Home

Obi Wan ep 1 and 2 model

TEX360

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

agentj64,

Is it the EpII Obi-Wan that you're weighting and is being skinned by (fill in the blank)?

Is there any chance of doing all three models? (hope that doesn't seem to annoyingly greedy of me to ask)

Best of luck and as always, thank you all for your efforts.

-nomad

MTFBWY

lol

Man, good eyes inbredyokel, I was just skimming through the posts, didn't even think of checking that!

Well, I was more excited when I heard that you, Kman, were doing the skins, than when anyone was claiming that they were 95% done. (pathetic)

So the truth is that, Kman is doing the EpII Kenobi skins and someone else really tried to let one extra "l" slip by and cause some havoc.

That could have been pretty bad. I hope he didn't post elsewhere.

Thanks for the info (Oh and I had already seen that you were doing the Obi skins from the Qui-Gon Thread, but I didn't think it was my place to say so here).

Once again... GREAT NEWS and THANKS.

-nomad

MTFBWY

edit[Just to prevent confusion, I thought I'd tell you all that the posts we were talikng about have been deleted by the moderators (thank you) and now, back to modeling :) ]edit

hopefully kman's update will keep quiet all those negative people with their: "this model is dead" comments!

remember people just cos a model isnt featured in these forums doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Some people prefer to work quietly without the hassle of dealing with the community

Archived