Home

Devs please answer us! Now with 10% more whining!

grandmasterlee

Raven, Please let the community know what is going on and don't leave us in the dark. Many of us paid 50$ for this game and are very upset at the changes you made in 1.03.

At least let us know if the current patch is final, if you are working on a new version, and if so what problems and imbalances are being considered.

Thanks!

Don't you jerks every think, just THINK, that Raven DOESN'T HAVE ALL THE TIME TO REPLY TO THE 500 THREADS CREATED EVERY DAY? HUH? DID YOU THINK OF THAT! My GOD you guys are SO inconsiderate!

The Raven staff is working on multiple projects simultainiously, which is NOT EASY! Programming isn't as easy as clicking around in Control Panel. Have you looked at any of the JO code? Do you realize HOW COMPLEX IT IS? Do you guys have ANY IDEA how LONG it takes just to LOCATE bugs, and then fix them, and test the new code?

I'm also sure they are having a hell of a time with gameplay issues since half of this stupid community wants one thing, the other half wants something completely different.

If any of Raven's staff happens to read this, I advise you to take suggestions ONLY from the community at http://www.massassi.net, because the users there are SMART *GASP*, considerate *GASP* and don't make 500,000 flaming posts every day! Not to mention all the comments and suggestions I have seen coming from their forums have been FAR more productive ideas that the crap that comes from this urine soaked hell hole.

Originally posted by Emon

Don't you jerks every think, just THINK, that Raven DOESN'T HAVE ALL THE TIME TO REPLY TO THE 500 THREADS CREATED EVERY DAY? HUH? DID YOU THINK OF THAT! My GOD you guys are SO inconsiderate!

The Raven staff is working on multiple projects simultainiously, which is NOT EASY! Programming isn't as easy as clicking around in Control Panel. Have you looked at any of the JO code? Do you realize HOW COMPLEX IT IS? Do you guys have ANY IDEA how LONG it takes just to LOCATE bugs, and then fix them, and test the new code?

I'm also sure they are having a hell of a time with gameplay issues since half of this stupid community wants one thing, the other half wants something completely different.

If any of Raven's staff happens to read this, I advise you to take suggestions ONLY from the community at http://www.massassi.net, because the users there are SMART *GASP*, considerate *GASP* and don't make 500,000 flaming posts every day! Not to mention all the comments and suggestions I have seen coming from their forums have been FAR more productive ideas that the crap that comes from this urine soaked hell hole.

:rolleyes: Feel better now?

Am I the only person in the world that doesn't hate this patch? Jesus, it's a game. It's not the end of the world. I've been on the patch ever since I've installed this game (almost sounds like I'm the spokesman for a quit-smoking ad lol), and I have absolutely no problems when I play this game. I join in, and sure I get my ass bitched two ways till sunday by some bad moves, but I kick some ass too. Boo-flippin'-hoo. People are spamming crap. They do with every game. These things are avoidable. Everyone is whining like little ******* because they're dying, blaming it on imbalances with the game. I'd expect that from a 9 year old, that's about the right mentality to be whining every time you die and don't get your way. These moves can be countered if you're quick enough, the only one that really gives me trouble is the backstab. I'm sick of hearing everyone whine about how easy it is to get killed and how this patch or that slaughtered the game. What do you expect, for Raven to make a patch that makes it to where specifically you are harder to kill while everyone else is easier? Another patch isn't going to fix this game, it's people like you that whine and bitch and moan over it's current state that ruin this. In my book all you whiners are no better than the assfighters. Some people will never be pleased.

Raven needs to read these forums, otherwise they won't know any bugs. Mike Gummelt didn't even know about that ****ing annoying freezing bug until I finally posted something about it. Now whether or not they're fixing that is a different story.

And who says they DON'T read these forums?

They probably have people employed to find out public reaction and probably look over different fan boards, etc. They may not post, but nobody has to post on the board, especially if they just want to see feedback on patches, etc.

Originally posted by darthfergie

"Begun this Flame War has" -:syoda: (hmmm...may need to change saber color on the smilie)

"Yipee-Kai-Yay-Mother****er" [@ flamewars.com]

Oh yeah, and shouldn't it be green on that smilie? Or maybe it is showing the conn between Windu and Yoda?

Originally posted by Demolisher

Raven needs to read these forums, otherwise they won't know any bugs. Mike Gummelt didn't even know about that ****ing annoying freezing bug until I finally posted something about it. Now whether or not they're fixing that is a different story.

No, they can know about bugs, you fool, it's called TESTING. They test the game for bugs, but they can't get ALL of the bugs, that's why they listen to the users, so they can fix bugs that they missed.

hey Emon, if you're right about them not having the time to respond to our threads, then how come Khan responded to a 'modeling' thread not a while about about helping with the Yoda model?

It's obvious they can respond to that yet they cannot respond to complaints about patch updates? I see

And who in their right fvcking mind would reply to the crap that gets posted here?

1.03 IZ TEH SUX!!!!!1!!!!!

I AM l3371!!!!1!!!!

I b337 ArtifeX + I ru13, 11573n t0 m3!!!!!!!!1

Hell, the majority of the people are screaming bloody murder, I wouldn't want to respond to any of the whiny arse fvcks that post here either. :D

Jesus ****ing Christ People Cool down!

her http://204.97.248.99/ib/ikonboard.pl go on general chat and bug raven there. If you dont get any responce e-mail them, yes e-mail. you know that thing that comes with youre internet connection, the other thing apart from a message board. Jesus christ, this board is falling apart and ive only been here a few months. There are more flamer here than in a general election!

Originally posted by Dark Begger

oh and obviously Emon doesn't post on the massassi.net forums, since he says there's no flamers...It's all I've read from him so far...he's flamed here and there.

There are flamers there, but many of them get banned. Not too many people have posted at massassi whining about the patch; discussing, but not whining.

On these forums I'm sick pf people saying, "Only the people who aren't any good complain..." because that suggest being good at a computer game is important. Too many people back up their arguments with their skills in a game.

Archived