Home

All Rebels And Jedi, Listen Up!!!

Andrew Past

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Andrew Past

I'm planning on keeping the base hidden as long as I can, and this is possible to pull off, since nobody is just going to know where the base is, so they are going to have to search a planet with tons of forests and swamps, and there is usualy fog, and the planet would be the size of EQ, so I don't think that someone will just stumble onto our base with those conditions for a long time.

AHHAAA!!!!!

Now we have narrowed down the planets. Are you sure it will be a secret?

Originally posted by Koffin

AHHAAA!!!!!

Now we have narrowed down the planets. Are you sure it will be a secret?

Hahaha! Posting about secret bases on a forum with imps might not be such a good idea, especially later, when the game is released. Just a... hint, for all you fledging rebels out there :)

(no, I am not an imp, but I enjoy seeing rebels painting target areas on themselves and running around screaming 'here is our secret base!") :D

Originally posted by Andrew Past

Maybe I just said Yavin to throw off the trail, hehehe.

AHHAA!!!!!

You said Yavin...another peace of the puzzle is revealed. You lay the path of your own destruction....Muahahahahaha.

Nah, Im not in the empire, Ill be an equal oppertunity killer.

Originally posted by Koffin

AHHAA!!!!!

You said Yavin...another peace of the puzzle is revealed. You lay the path of your own destruction....Muahahahahaha.

Nah, Im not in the empire, Ill be an equal oppertunity killer.

Like I said, that might be a decoy, you never know where The Alliance will show up.

Originally posted by gonk-raider

pssy dont tell them you want to join to spy on them

I thought about spying and here is what will happen if you spy, you will be hunted down and killed as much as possible throughout the rest of the time you play SWG. That should be discouragement enough

Eh, you spy for the empire you get protection. im sure ican work it out with the other "warlords" you work for us your a made man.. in other words we will counter.. you touch one of our people.. all destroyable structures in your city go bye bye.

You think that you can beat us that easily!!! HA!!! I laugh in your face!!! It will be hard for both sides to win in a battle because neither one side, onor the other, will be running around in a circle waving a stick, and there will be casualties on both sides for every fight. You should learn not to be so overconfident and stop thinking,'Oh yeah, I am sooo good', otherwise that overconfidence will be your downfall!

I have only one thing to say....

Imperials own all the major planets, and moniter the economy closely. If they notice city building materials, blasters, etc being sent to a remote area on their planet. They WILL check it out.

Tie strafing run!! AHAHAHAHAH! :tied:

Well, The Alliance members, and those who can be trusted, will deliver supplies to our base, and probe droids won't be effective unless if you had alot of them, and it should be a while before you get alot of them due to not enough credits, or supplies which need even more credits to but, and if the Empire was that big, than how come a small band of rebels beat the crap out of them? What does that tell you about organization, and their training?

Archived