Home

Crack-man's goin' to college a year early!

Originally posted by Admiral

The military does teach few skills that could be used in many jobs

Yet I maintain that there is no problem that cannot be solved with the proper application of explosives. ;)

BTW, I'm 'bout a year away from graduating from Ottawa U. You're all children.

BTW, I'm 'bout a year away from graduating from Ottawa U. You're all children.

I'm nearly finished College at the ripe old age of 17. And it hasn't cost me loads of money either. :p

I like my country's superior education system. :D

Originally posted by MadPilot

I'm nearly finished College at the ripe old age of 17. And it hasn't cost me loads of money either. :p

I like my country's superior education system. :D

yes, its cheaper, but in general we have more respectable institutions, save a few(ie cambridge and oxford), hence why the WORLD tries to go to school in teh US.

Originally posted by Commander 598

I don't plan on retiring from the USMC till i'm 60 at the rank of either Colonel or General.

It ain't the uniform that attracts the chicks its the medals.:D

I dont think I'd like a girl that's attracted to SHINY METAL....

I'd prefer they'd like my giant mountain of money and my field of cars.

Let me be more precise:

Girsl dig good musicians

Owning an instrument isn't enough, you have to play it, and well. ;) And I think it also depends on the instrument you play.

I'm sure someone with more experience in the world of music can provide a reliable comment on this............ edlib?

I played the cello, and apparently was good at it. People would say so and i would say NO. I SUCK AT THIS. and they would say NO YOU DO NOT and i would say PERHAPS YOU DIDN'T HEAR ME WHEN I SAID I SUCKED.

there was a cute cello playing girl that i got to sit next to. she became a slut.

Originally posted by Commander 598

I don't plan on retiring from the USMC till i'm 60 at the rank of either Colonel or General.

It ain't the uniform that attracts the chicks its the medals.:D

UH-RAH!!!! ANOTHER MARINE!!!

lol... And for the record, it's neither... It's the fact that only Marines can do push-ups with just their, ahem, gun.

SEMPER FI!

Originally posted by Jem

I'm sure someone with more experience in the world of music can provide a reliable comment on this............ edlib?

'Tis true, I tell ya! No, REALLY!!!!

At least that's what all male musicians like everyone to think. (Funny that you don't often hear female musicians insist that they got into music to get laid a lot. I wonder why that is?..)

I haven't experienced this partictular phenominon nearly often enough for my liking... a couple of times, and it always seemed that the girls were REALLY drunk, and their boyfriends weren't too thrilled with the attention being thrown my way.

Besides,.. most of the non-musician types that latch onto musicians simply because they ARE musicians tend not to be too particular with thier selection process.

Or in other words: Groupies tend to be a bit on the sleazy side. Not that that bothers most of the musicians I know one bit... most of them are all the way over on the sleazy side,.. and then some! :D

Archived