Home

Padawan for sale or rent

JzT213

Originally posted by JzT213

hey thx dude i got shot 3 in the leg 1 in my head o and i forgot to menchin UR A ****IN FAGGET ASSED NO PUSSY GETTIN HOMOSEXUAL SLUT WHO LIKES IT UP THE ASS FROM UR DADDY O AND I LEFT OUT ASS MASTER!!!

icefox was talking about people just like you

O ya ur real funny u lil cock suckin magget AKA KaL=El Hey man im sorry bout ur condtion man i am so srry ur a girl trapped in a guys body but at least ur a hermaphrdite and can have sex with ur self cause no 1 else is gonna give it too you

PS. Rember to untangle panties

My dicks like a tampon every pussy wants some

I like gurls wit big G spots

Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El

I think his vision just managed to catch the word "Homosexual" in the first part of your name, therefore his narrow mind opened and started shouting the things he was taught by his parents while he was growing up...

Yeah, most likely. I try to use names that almost beg to be flamed or ridiculed.

It's one thing to have a guy named "M@sT3R-sN|p3R" beat you 10 to 0 in a duel...

But having someone named "I like pretty kitty cats" do it...

Kind of fun, in the poking a caged animal with a stick type of way.

O ya ur real funny u lil cock suckin magget AKA KaL=El Hey man im sorry bout ur condtion man i am so srry ur a girl trapped in a guys body but at least ur a hermaphrdite and can have sex with ur self cause no 1 else is gonna give it too you

Surely you can do better? :evil2:

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

Yeah, most likely. I try to use names that almost beg to be flamed or ridiculed.

It's one thing to have a guy named "M@sT3R-sN|p3R" beat you 10 to 0 in a duel...

But having someone named "I like pretty kitty cats" do it...

Kind of fun, in the poking a caged animal with a stick type of way.

Thats actually what I'm doing with my behaviour heh...

:lol: take that SUperman!!! Take it!!!!

...compensating...

:D

it's quite obvious he is immature, no matter what his age is, but I would say his mentality is set at a 12 year old. A girl trapped in a guy's body? How lame and old is that? Didn't we used to say that in grade school? lol. First of all don't flame. It just doesn't help at all..and all your connotations to ****ing up asses and gay this and gay that...starts to make me wonder about your sexual preference.

This guy should have been banned long ago, and I can assure you not many people will want to train him for long if his attitude is like that.

Archived