Home

I'm going to europe ...

Sithcloak

Originally posted by Heavyarms

if you know spanish, you'll be ok in france, they can understand you if you speak it, and vice-versa.

Thats quite far from the truth. They speak French which is a Latin based language like Spanish, but they are two very seperate languages.

The Dutch are the best, they speak English, Dutch and correct me if I'm wrong, German.

I've spent a lot of time in Spain, Italy and France (only been to Amsterdam for a few drug induced weekends), and the North of Spain has to be the most beautiful region. Incredible cities, scenery and great people.

Originally posted by duder

The Dutch are the best, they speak English, Dutch and correct me if I'm wrong, German.

*Removes gun from duders head*

Weere goot, hu? Wy speek inglish laik none others :D

But I'm not very good at German. Had some french, but barely speak it. Going to portugal in a few weeks so I'm practicing that a bit.

falo um bocadinho português

well on our schools here.. we are required to learnm foreign languages.

English is a must... now German becomes a must almost..

i can understand perfectly what germans are saying.,... but i can speak ver well :D for YD's info.. i had 6 :D

and i had some French.,.. i was pretty good at it ... but than i didnt care for it anymore so i dropped it :D

Wow, here in america we don't learn many launguages.

Well I'm leaving tommorow at 7:00 so this is one of my last posts before leaving. I learned that we will also be going through switzerland and northern italy. Its late in the year but there still might be some snow left so I might be able to go skiing.

Who knows?

Sithcloak

Archived