Home

Blooper-type thingy

gorganfloss

:fett::jango: Have you ever noticed that in ROTJ, when Leia has the thermal detonator in Jabba's palace, when Boba Fett lifts his rifle...He has been reversed!!!

His cape is on the right in the scene, and his antenna thingy is on the left, when its sposed' to be the oppopsite!

Just had to say it :p

Look at my avatar for proof

<------

Also in the original Star Wars in one scene (I don't remember the specific one) when all the stormtroopers are running through the doorway one of them clearly hits his head on the top of the door and nearly knocks himself unconscious.

If you have ever seen 13 ghost, the part where the guy who played

in scream (mathew lillard) gets punched by the guy from wings

and hits the floor, you can see the camera man's reflection in the

glass since the whole house is made of glass.

Thats a bit of the topic though.

In the Matrix , in Neo's cubicle when he got a package from FedEx or something , u can see someone's hand in the corner of the desk. U would say , "WTF? Where did that hand come from?" in the next scene, the hand is gone!

In American History X, in the final scene, as the kid drops to the floor his paper flies away and down from him. In the next shot it is flying through the air, then he is holding it again. Then it is next to him.

Go watch American History X today. And whilst I'm at it I'll recommend watching Apocalypse Now Redux, Breakfast of Champions, anything by Quentin Tarantino, eXistenZ, Akira, Natural Born Killers, Clockwork Orange, Seven, Fight Club and The Shawshank Redemption. That's all I can think of right now.

hmm.. one that keeps on cracking me up time and time again, when in ESB Luke kicks Vader off the Freeze Chamber, he goes to jump down as well, and if you turn up the noise a bit you can hear a "TOING" of a trampoline and for a split sec Mr. Skywalker even appears on screen again. lol. I take it that they ridded the lower areas of Cloud City's freezing chambers with trampolines in case anyone should fall off.

Archived