Home

Sorry to burst your bubble but...

Ranking_skin

[sarcasm]

I am too a Jedi! wait.. no i'm not, i'm a gastropod! Hutt power! or wait, i'm a Bounty Hunter now! Yes! I'm Boba Fett!

[/sarcasm]

There is a reason people play games you know, to make them feel like they are the person they are playing as? Let them go overboard if they desire. Don't make a big issue about it.

Not to be hostile, but I suppose Ranking_Skin is responding to my recent post on the "Raven Software... My Thoughts" thread started by Bind.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61086

I flat out say that the majority of JO fans are Star Wars fans and want Star Wars Movie-Style duels and not backstabbing spammers and assfighters when logging onto servers.

But I suppose we are not as "cool" or "leet" as Ranking_Skin, huh?

I suppose, we should just love the real world we live in where 3000 people can die in a terrorist attack without any warning (Sept. 11th), and the threat of Nuclear War (Pakistan and India) could happen at any moment and where bad things happen to good people almost daily.

Yeah, you're right.

Escapism sucks... Er, excuse me, you're probably used to this illiterate spelling "suxors!" *(note heavy sarcasm)*

By the way... If you think we're all geeks... WHY ARE YOU EVEN ON A STAR WARS VIDEO GAME MESSAGE BOARD YOURSELF?

Hmm... ;)

Originally posted by Ranking_skin

Its sad I need to say this, but you guys aren't actually jedis! Seperate game from reality!

this does not belong here. If I where a moderator,

YOINK!!!!!!!

the grinnin guy says hello

:D

Archived