Home

Who's the best player?

RazorEdge

there are many classifications for best players in jedi knight. some play force. some play no force. I can probably comment the best on force players. there are few to come to mind, Xeo, IdiotSavant, /clark/, Legend of khaydarin, and revulsion.

If I had to pick one though I would say revulsion. He was by far my hardest match yet for force play. while I only played him about 10 times, I only beat him twice of those 10. Truely a very skilled player. you can catch him on the quake**** 1.03 duel server sometimes. For non force I would have to say ask twins of doom, I dont play non force servers too much, but I know twins of doom is very good and if hes not the best I am sure he can recommend someone to you.

I'm also pretty decent myself. if its a match or trainer you looking for I would be happy to help you.

i couldnt say on an international scale, since i only play on aussie servers. some of the better aussie players that i've seen include Gelfling and Tollazor! but i havent played on every server out there, so i couldnt be completely sure.

and theclq for halflife is completely irrelevant, since someone playing on a bot server with ogc will get a ratio ten times higher than the best non-cheater in the world. you wanna see skill, then play on LAN. it's the only place these days where true online gaming can exist without controversy.

cause theres always someone who can possibly do better

Yep, always someone better than you somewhere!!

If it's duel your after, http://www.darkstats.com is cool. I use their duel servers alot - DarkSide DUEL (1-4) 1.03. - You can check your stats and download maps from the site plus they host tons of skins and the admins dont take any s**t.

Lexx :leia:

For non force I would have to say ask twins of doom

i wouldn't exactly consider myself the BEST.....but i don't know

lot's of people are good, and i beat lots of people too (and there's lots of people who think their good who i beat too:cool: )

the problem is that you can't really classify somebody as the best because there are so many players, the best player could be unknown to us, it could be somebody we haven't seen....hell, it could be somebody at http://www.jedi-outcast.com for all we know

absolute0 is pretty good with no force and on heavy stance

and enishi (these are people i often play in my clan) has gotten a LOT better lately from when i recruited him to the extent that i have trouble beating him now:eek:

Archived