Home

DarthCobra are you afraid to match me?

leelink

Are you afraid to match me. you talk big, but I never see you online and you wont give me your icq or aim to setup a match. your the biggest crap talker I have ever known. I am dying to record a demo of me wipping you butt. pray I dont find you online, cause I am going to embarass you. If you answer this message I hope it is to setup a match and not just talk as you have been.

i dunno, but maybe he has other stuff to do than to play newbies?

maybe he has a sexlife, for instance?

playing every awake moment doesnt mean you are any good, take you for example, dont even know which stance is which after all your playing time.

Afraid. naaaaaa. Like i said before. Im playin online often. Come find me if you like. I dont care enough to come seek you out. You seem to suck from all your demos. And well I just dont care that much. I dont use icq or aim but u can come find me on gamesnet.net in #jediknight almost any time.

hrmmmm, we need artifex back, people are already trying to fill his shoes
Already mailed him to test the Ghoul2 settings. No reply so far... :(

leelink, Jevesus, DarthCobra: Probably ease it down a little, before someone gets banned... :wavey:

what are you guys going to do, e-punch each other?

I once heard a comedian say about the country of America (my country), that if you make us put down our beer and get out of our la-z-boy chairs, we're going to kick your butt.

My beer is already put down, don't make me get out of my chair.

Do you guys have any idea how many emails of reported posts I get that refer back to this forum?

Lay off the damn newbie bashing, quit taking yourself and this game so damn seriously. If i have to come and patrol these forums everyday, it could get really ugly, and you guys don't want that.

I'm closing this thread because you're just egging him on.

Archived