Home

Wanna know when??

some people asked me when i knew about star wars galaxies. well the answer is .. just before the summer of 2001. i read in this Dutch game magizineL PC Zone.

and today i was browsing the old threads of Rogue Squadrons pilots lounge. and i came across my very first posts on the forums :D..

under my old nickname: Wraith 5.

and i opened up a thread some time later... i think a couple of days.. m,an.. i only got 3 replies on that one :D

The thread

now that os what i call old :D even these forums werent up back then... the forums werent even merged ... to the lucas forums back then :D

-Wraith 8-

Well that was an ignorant fool in those messages wraith :)

I first heard about it, ehm..

A long time ago, didnt care for it much back then. But then I saw the E3 footage and I saw how much it has been improved, I was blown away!

i wonder when Juztyn decided on maing the SWGalxies site?

I'm guessing sometime in 2000. But don't quote me on that. :)

For me, it was late 2000 I think. Or early 2001, can't remember exactly when, but the Main Forums were up. And I tell ya, I think those boards been like it is today all the time. :D Well, maybe not as heavily. ;)

Hey, that predates you, Wraith. :D

But i only read it for a while, posted alittle, then I stopped. Seemed so long till release date back then, so I found something else to get the time to fly. And boy have the time gone fast by.

I started reading and posting on it again around late 2001, but found it very difficult to keep track. Then I found this site and came here instead.

Thanks for making me feel right at home Wraith, Raven, Juz and Mike, and anyone else if I have forgotten (memory sucks alittle :rolleyes: ).

Archived