Home

Saber throw way too powerful in 1.03?

Djinn Altis{S}

I think so. I was just in a game and I was dueling this guy, I got him down to the line like 20 hp left, and i had 75. He saber threw me, i lost 60 hp! 60!!!!!!!! Then of course, he won. Made me pretty mad. I think saber throw is really lame in 1.03. Sorry, I had to mention this hehe.

Yea, people who throw whore against a heavy swinger are lame. When I see someone using heavy I usually switch to heavy myself because I'm like hey this is a chance to acually swing the saber and not have to rely on kick, throw, push/pull, and backswing to win a match. Of course if I'm going to get beat I'll resort to any of those measures to try and win. :D

I hate to spoil the fun here, but let me remind ppl that a light saber weights nothing more than a PIECE OF METAL TUBE!! it's no longer than 30 cm, and unless ur a pile of bones, ur not gonna swing it like a 100kg hammer with that much startin and recovering time, so why would ne 1 a slow and lame heavy style?

on the other hand, ur a freaking jedi, u have da freaking force, and if u can lift up a X-wing, u can 4sure throwing a lightsaber and coz it to spin in mid air, and do all these kool tricks wif it

so i m gonna put my vote for saber throw and against heavy style

The saber throw goes back and forth doing 30 damage each time it hits, so if it did 60 damage then it hit you twice.

Besides, there is an easy way to block, just don't use one of your attack buttons. Or jump over the saber that was thrown and atack the guy with drain rage or speed.

When you kill someone who has thrown his saber and it isn't back yet, you will hear the saber fall: Cling, cling, cling :cool::p

See someone agrees with me, saber throw in duels is kind of.... lame.... how exactly do you get the sabeer to come back for instance, if you cant even use pull? If they are going to make this game realistic like they should, then saber throw should be disabled in duels.

Archived