Home

hidden stances bug in MP?

Ken Kasanagi

just came back after playing JO, and find this little bug (I think), when in game, use light style, hold attack U will just keep swing u saber one handed, then while hold attack, switch to heavy, you'll still have the fast attack, I tried it in a duel and killed a guy who just respawned wif 3-4 slashes, WTF?

I tried this wif blue to yellow, yellow to blue, yellow to red etc, but they all return to normal after a few seconds, can ne 1 confirm? hopefully I'm wrong

Ive seen that several times. I agree with Twins. I dont think the damage dealt switches to the new stance until you start swinging blows from the new stance. Also, for me, the problem doesnt go away until i release attack and press it again. I could be in light, switch to heavy, and still swing in light until i release the attack button.

i tested it ages ago, doesn't make a difference to damage. if you ask me it's annoying, cause you can't switch stances as effectively. also happens if you're running and attacking, switch stance, stop attacking. you gotta stop running too before you can perform new swings :( sucks

Archived