Home

Idea for PA

Lord Helmet

Do you guys wanna be a part service PA for example since we pretty much havea broad range of professions people could buy out our PA for short term or instant PA services...lets say someneeds smuggling and/or mining...a good hair cut or hell just a zoot suit ...lol ...they could call somone in the PA to arrange the $$ issues..then we get somone from the PA to do it and they get a% of the profit and the PA as the whole gets the rest?

that way people in the PA get alot more business since they are in a orginzation and the PA can be funded too

anyone like this idea..it wouldn't seperate faction diferences or get in the way of our free trade/do what ever you want PA!

anyone agree?

well.. i offered my services to several Rebel PA's for transp[orting goods. Imps dont need transports.

the guardion PA was very interested in my offer.

now we have some people who are gonna mine....

and i was hoping if i could sell some of the mined goods to those PA's.

and we split the winnings :D

well.. is that ok with you guys?

well on the main site of SWGalxies.net... there is an interview with this imp PA... they said they are always looking for neutral or imp PA's to transport things for them.... im thinking of contacting him to offer our sevices. but i think i have to talk about some things for smuggling with the other smugglesr in our PA

• 2 weeks later...

uhm.. i first think we should all get some sort of solid income for our PA... or make agreements before we give all our money to the PA.... or else people will complain because they put more into the PA then others... and they get the same thing out of it..

Archived