Home

Console

z0mbi3

I know this sounds like a real newbie thing to say but how do u enable the console? ive put -console on th e end of my shortcut but nada, also is there a list of commands or does anyone know of a few useful ones?

Any replies are greatly appreciated

actually, they are in the same place lexx....so it's the same thing

Actually Twins, you are wrong. I had a problem getting console to work because I was pressing ~. The English keyboards are configured differently. The ~ key is not in the same place as US keyboards.

guess what, on German keyboards, it's not the ~ key, neither the key that has `or ¬ on it. It has ^ and ° on it. Funny eh...

It still is the key below ESC and above tab. And that is what Twins of Doom menat by "it's still the same thing", right? ;)

Originally posted by lexx

Yeah it could be in the same place but it is still confusing to say it is the ~ key. Everything is too geared towards USA fans I think.:(

hey, i'm canadian:P

but i'm guessing my keyboard was manufactured in japan......everything is ****ing manufactured in japan these days

*gets a Hydrogen Bomb like in the sum of all fears and uses it in Japan...CANADA WILL RULE THE WORLD!*:)

Originally posted by lexx

Whether the game is made in US or not should not matter. If it sold all around the world then other countries should be taken into consideration.

Well, they don't need to take it into consideration really because the console is no supported fearture of the game. Otherwise they'd put it in the manual (which are localised by the way).

And that "shift + ~"-explanation comes from the community, not from Raven. Since a lot of fans are from "the north american continent" (now does that include USA and Canada, Twins of Doom? ;) ), a lot of people go by that.

Probably most of these people don't even know that there exist different keyboard layouts in the world (which is a typical USA thing, by the way... :rolleyes: (Twins: Don't know whether to include Canadians here... :D ) )

Archived