Home

Best players you've seen

SupraTT94

Just wanted to start a thread about the best players you've encountered so far. I primarily play CTF, and here are the players that I think are pretty good:

Sparta

Jrax

Bastard

Tormentor

DaKevinz (sp?)

Im sure there are many more, but can't think of any right now.

The best players I've seen are in 1.02. Most of the ones in 1.03 use pull backstab too much so I would not say that their overall skill level is any good.

anyway in 1.02 they are

for FFA saber only

all of clan [FuBaR] they only have 8 members that formed a clan of the best players only. Joining them is VERY difficult.

[Yoda] clan members TKO and Sopherus

Ghaznet and Murdoc (no clan)

For CTF saber only

all of clan [OR] these ******** are incredible when two or more are on any given team.

I'll play 1.02 until the next patch comes out. I have no problem with any of the changes except one, 1.03 is too slow for my tastes. If it was as fast as 1.02 I'd love it. So don't flame me for hating 1.03.

[Edit - Stormy - swearing. :cool: ]

well.... I kind agreed, 1.03 is sh!t... seriously there are sooo many ******* cheat tricks.. Pull, then backstab, no skill involved... I have done this, and turst me is pretty easy to kill a dude.

[edit - Stormy - no need for hard swear words. :cool: ]

Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok

Padawan

That dude owns. I see him in almost every server I play in.

man, i see that guy all the time too!

the best guys i've seen are:

Padawan (lol, j/k)

MEEEEEE, i kick everybody's ass (not bragging, i'm serious)

[JHQ]Leelink

[JHQ]Absolute0

[JHQ]Enishi

all good players;)

but that padawan player, he's on all the time, every server i go to

Seraphim and Lord Exo Diaz. Damn those guys are freacking sweet. I see them everytime I join my favorite server, but the wierd thing is they're only on when I'm on...

Anyway Seraphim is an Orderly, Cautious, Methodical, and Cool Headed light Jedi.

But Lord Exo Diaz is a Cool, Confident, and Ruthless Dark Jedi.

Either way theyre freaking sweet and rarely use backstab, although sometimes they slip. They also rarely hit ppl when theyre down after a saber lock. They also only play Nf servers.

Originally posted by SupraTT94

Just wanted to start a thread about the best players you've encountered so far. I primarily play CTF, and here are the players that I think are pretty good:

Sorry, it's off topic, but I love that car :D

There are a few good players floating around,

in no particular order:-

No Force Duellists

[-o-]

>:o|King_Size

Raul

SonOfSkywalker

Deathbringer

MrLove/Asodh

Pickles

Jubatus

all these guys play to a superb standard without spamming specials, utmost respect for these guys.

Originally posted by Arca Jeth

I have fought with alot of these clans and some of the individual people you listed. And I won most of the time. If that clan is so good the should recruit me...:)

What is your name while playing? You sound like you may provide a small challenge.

Hmmm.... Jubatus... that name rings a bell somewhere.... I think I played him once...

Anyway, I have pretty high standards of what should be called "good" and "skilled" playas. I only play on public servers and rarely leave it until I've killed the skilled players on it at least once.

God, it's so fun to come to a server and see two clan-dudes rule it completely and then kick their arses so severely that they leave...

Kill counts doesn't do it for me, only how well a player plays, and if he shows true sportsmanship and still can win.

Most of the best players ive seen and dueled are on No force saber only duel servers in 1.02. The servers being the now gone BB duel 1 and 2 life servers(may you rest in peace) and on Darkside 5 and 6.

Stop by sometime and youll see for yourself the best people there most are regulars.

Since we're on the subject, come check out my server KnightHawk's jk2.lowgrav.org

206.169.69.25:28070

With the rules I enforce, and after a copule of months now, I seem to have quite a few regulars that play and are good. Good mostly because they are forced by the rules to fight with they're sabers and do so with skill. Many on my server are getting better and better all the time. I can't say I play many other servers anymore except MatrixCPA's, but I'd imagine my players are way better than most.

yup...padawan in nf duel servers. he the only guy i've seen that actually can control his saber. Also german people....their timing rocks eventhough they use bs alot...but they don't assfight and use it the right way

best nf duel server:

65.214.58.92:28071

disemberment is on

ghoul2 is not needed causes nobody uses backstabs or kicks. I mean nobody! ! !

Originally posted by Twins of Doom

i've played him too....he's not all that great

if anybody wants to play me do a search for

^![JHQ]^$Twins of Doom^

Say how good would you consider [JHQ]Kenshin

to be?

The reason I ask is I have beaten him several times without much effort in Full Force duels, and don't get me wrong, he was a nice guy, I'm not trying to insult anyone, I just was kind of curious since he is the only [JHQ] member I have ever played in a duel.

Archived