Home

who agrees jk2 needs a hilt selector, like the model selector

t3rr0r

Originally posted by Pedro The Hutt

BTW, J00 the T3RR0R that looms around the Anime Academy?^.^

ped! :D

anyway, yes, the lightsaber hilt code would need to be recoded, but it shouldn't be that hard, especially for raven.

Ages ago i made a topic about this (before it was released) and i was told by everyone that it's pointless.

Yeah, I remember that. I also mentioned about this in Patch Thread before 1.03 came out and I think it would still be something to look for. True, others may not see it while dueling(except if you haven't extended your blade yet and they come close enough), but it's more the awareness that you have different hilt than your opponent. :D

2 of my friends and i are re-enacting the duel between obi quigon and maul but there are some things we cant do anyway like hang off the little round things, flip over maul and pull someone elses saber, and a saber hilt selector would be nice that way i could use obi's my friend could use quigons and maul, well he could use maul_saber hilt :)

Agen_Terminator: Sorry dude, mustn't have seen it. Don't come here all too often.

I think it would be cool if you could select different saber hilts. Not many people would notice, but seeing everyone with the same RotJ-flashlight lightsaber hilt is boring. As I said before, it's the little things...

It would be nice, but it's no big deal.

What would really have been ideal for Raven to do was allow a saber hilt to be assigned to each model in MP. Raven could use the same hilt over and over, but let us create new ones for our models.

Archived