Home

Plo Koon Model!

ET Warrior

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I wouldn't mind seeing a robed Plo Koon, my personal preference is probably uncloaked, as he was in the Arena in Ep 2. The reason for this is I figure the Jedi should be in the clothes they would be most likely to fight in. However, I don't prefer this version very much more than robed, whatever version the modeller wants to do is great :D

Well guys, I've got the first images of Plo Koon, and I must say, I don't think anyone will be dissapointed. Its better than I even imagined it would be:) Anyway, I'll let you guys be the judge. Only problem is. I need someone to help me out with aplace to host the Image:( So as soon as I find a home for the image, I'll put it up :D

iknow u'll probably be annoyed me asking you, but can you somehow get me to start modelling, ineed to get better at it, but i really dont get how some people do it just over nite, yes of course practis but ive dun litle things like half a head and a few weapons, but ineed real help, from people like you and hopefully you can help me,

can you email me or something if you can, just reply here saying yes, then ill post it up... be very thankful, craig xx

Originally posted by Kinja

Well guys, I've got the first images of Plo Koon, and I must say, I don't think anyone will be dissapointed. Its better than I even imagined it would be:) Anyway, I'll let you guys be the judge. Only problem is. I need someone to help me out with aplace to host the Image:( So as soon as I find a home for the image, I'll put it up :D

PLO KOON is coming to town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Archived