Home

SCRIPTS here (post & request thread)

JaraDaj

Originally posted by JaraDaj

Use the say_target command. Not sure if that the command off hand, but there's a say target command. That's prob what you want.

I believe it's tell_target. (Your crosshair has to be on them for this to work properly)

Tell_attacker to talk to the person attacking you.

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Darth Viersaan

I believe it's tell_target. (Your crosshair has to be on them for this to work properly)

Tell_attacker to talk to the person attacking you.

Cool. But do you know how to get it to say the name of that person? Like when you kill a bot and they respawn they can

say "McWattisDead, the force is strong with you". This is sent to all players.

Thanks

MWiD

We all appreciate the good information everybdoy has posted on this thread. That includes the actual numerous scripts that have been posted as well as the flaming that naturally occurs when such a conversation is jumpstarted. I've been playing for a month now and have finally gotten all the moves figured out, uh, until you f**kers show up. (LOL)

You know the saying, "Guns don't people. People kill people." Well, with a minor tweak applied, the scripts follow that same concept. "Scripts don't kill the fun. F**kers kill the fun." That is very true. Writing scripts, I've come to find out, can not only be a learning experience, but can also install a sense of accomplishment for its creator. However, they should f**king be outlawed and if you're seen doing it on the server I play on, you get a good kick in your left ass cheek, heading out the freekin door.

Here is my opinion. Scripts are fun. Changing models, lightsabers, etc. on the fly can be cool. However, 99% of scripts are used maliciously. You can post all of them you like and tell everyone that they are for learning purposes. They are here for people to understand. The truth is that the vast majority of people are using them to exploit their enemies in matches, and quite frankly, thats unacceptable and takes the fun out of the game that the honest players have taken time to learn. ****, they've devoted a lot of time to learning this freeking game!!!! Then, you see some guy do a spinning backstab, killing everone within inches from him. BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gaming takes skill. Somebody eluded to this point earlier. Timing of buttons and movement dictate a lot of a players skill. Cutting and pasting something that others have devoted their programming and computer knowledge to, does not. And by reading this thread, I've already seen individuals doing just that. So, for information purposes, ya, scripts are cool and tehy teach you a lot about the engine. The problem is, we got *******s who are taking the scripts, cutting and pasting, and using them to do things that weren't meant to be in the game.

My suggestion to all and I hope that the majority would agree. Use scripts to change models, sabers, etc. The second you use it to do the freekin helicopter, LMAO, you've become the equivalent of a true ass fighter, and will unfortunately, get kicked by the majority of JK2's skillful and artful players.

This thread that you've started, is absolut

OOPS!!! Didn't finish, here it goes.

This thread that you've started, although you intended it to be useful, you've given a lot of people an easy way out.

So now that I've finished. Does anybody know the script to automatically kick some f**ker you see doing the so called freekin helicopter move?

hey ppl need a script to do the kick + DFA combo,

i can do it manually, wif the yello dfa script ( red stance, kick, slash in mid air , then dfa when i land)

but it only comes out somtimes, most of the time da dfa fly to far or not enough to hit the opponent on the ground. i realize the problem is after the kick when ur in mid air u have to adjust the distance in the air for the dfa to hit. i fink the distance is rite if i kick then let go of forward as soon as i hit wif the kick.

so can any1 actually do a script dat does the measurin? plz? JaraDaj? ne 1?

Idiot F*CKIN scripters. You guys are just sooooo lame its unreal. These spinning idiots are all convinced this is acceptable. I suggest everyone always kick these ppl from servers so they can be discouraged from using such cheap tactics.

its420onthedot, does it make a difference that ppl use script to win? i mean the fun of the game was long gone ever since backsweep was the order of the day. dose it matta ppl are yawspeeding? those fcukers are everywhere, in every game, scripting or not dont make any difference, besides the fun of the game now a days came from killing these fcukers rite?

Sorry it's taken so long to give feedback on my keybinding script. JaraDaj, it seems like your post was cut off before you finished, but I think I can guess what you were going to say. I figure the main problem with my combined script was that I didn't put in anything to allow me to select what sections of the script to use. Since this is only my third original script, the other two being a whole lot simpler, I really wouldn't know how to do this.

So I decided to take the easy way out ( I AM a darksider, primarily, afterall :D ). I went ahead and split it up into four seperate scripts, based on the four sections. I also made a few necessary changes to improve functionality, like putting a weapon1 bind in the base key script to activate/deactivate the saber, moving around a few key placements, etc. Since my taunts in general suck, I took out the script commands to change models with unique taunts, and just put in the normal model change command for a few favorites. I added in a few more standard responses to my F# list. And so on.

Anyways, it works perfectly fine, as long as I remember what keys are bound to what commands, including the exec cfg commands ;) .

About the not putting in commands for use Force Power, well I never use that function anyways. It's much simpler to have each power I use bound to a specific key, than to scroll through the list of powers I have and then activate that specific one. The only reason I have binds for Use Inventory instead of direct item binds is because I rarely use inventory items anyways, so the less keys bound to inventory, the more I can use for something else.

Thanks for the suggestions though :cool: .

And for the last time to the people complaigning about "yawwhores," actually try increasing your mouse sensitivity for once! That's all it is in 90%+ of the instances! IT IS NOT CHEATING!

I was on a server last night and obviously there's an unwriten law that you should not attack with saber down. Well, I got on, was chatting, and TJ[MJ] Fox came up behind me and sliced the s**t out of me. I thought, hey, that took talent, a chat kill.

So right away this person was scapegoated. And I wasn't the only one. Everybody was against him/her, he was using a Jan skin, freekin tramp. I mentioned that I hated scripters and he/she replies, "I script my ass off!" I immediately replied, "You suck ass!"

And so... we got into it. I tracked her down, and when I went to kill, she killed herself, making it impossible to get a kill on her. Well, after all of us were pretty fed up with the whole ordeal, we went to kick. Ya, she had a f**king script for getting kicked. When the vote passed, she had an automatic name change and was impossible to get rid of.

So to answer your question Ken, no, it was not fun to run around and scapegoat this person. It was boring, so I headed to the roof for bong hitz.

My point is this. It's an idiocracy thing to do to post a thread telling dumbasses how to cut and paste a script into the cfg. 99% of the people are using them maliciously and THAT, not backstab, is taking the fun out of the game. As the population of those f**kers increase, the enjoyable level of the game goes considerably down for us that play the game the way it was meant to be played, by pressing buttons!!! Geez, is it that hard to do to press three buttons at the same time, rather than pressing one!!! Do you need the advantage!!!!

Bottom line, scripting sucks, and anyone who does it, is admitting they suck as well. Otherwise, they wouldn't need it.

Originally posted by Ken Kasanagi

its420onthedot, does it make a difference that ppl use script to win? i mean the fun of the game was long gone ever since backsweep was the order of the day. dose it matta ppl are yawspeeding? those fcukers are everywhere, in every game, scripting or not dont make any difference, besides the fun of the game now a days came from killing these fcukers rite?

Ken, your question confirms my suspicions. Its a trick quesiton right? Plz tell me its a gag.

You keep referring to those fcukers as scripters. Are you referring to yourself because you just asked how to do DFA from kick?

I despise hypocrits more than I despise scripters.

haha man this like my first flame war.....:) but hey scripters aint fcukers, just because ur giving certain powers dont mean ur gonna spam it, it's all in da name of fun, if i get in a duel, i play it nice and fair, if my opponent dont do ne thing cheap, i stick to the saberist code. sure i know how to yawspeed and all, but they are just there for amusment, at the end of the day its still the real skillz ppl takes months to earn to pays off.

man i am tired of all this flaming, JUST PLAY DA GAME!! its just good old fun dat matters, why being so serious?? how many time have i seen all u "skilled" players, wearing these stupid "modesty" attitude telling ppl how ur not the best player in the world, then next thing u just start telling every1 how u kill these cheap scripters? if u can beat them already, why come to this thread to whine about it? "mummy they r using scripts!! boo hoo....." give us a break, their are an entire community of ppl out there playing JO, n every1's got their own opinion, so why put urs in a thread dat;s already been declare as a "scripter welcome" zone?

scripting or not their will always be fcukers, n there will b ppl like u who just wanna blame sumthing dat cause these fcukers dat ruin ur game. scripting aint corrupted, scripting just attracts the corrupted.

oh and u sure that jan skin dude is using scripts? i aint too sure how dat works......well looks like we'll need jaradaj to comfirm this.....but either way dat could have been done manually so once again script or dont make a difference

preach!

I like this guy. He is right after all. Most of us here do scripting for FUN only. There is no harm in that.

As for the rest of the cry babies... It aint the scripters that make the game bad. Its the ID10Ts that use the dam things. I do NOT use the scripts that i write but if someone wants to then come ahead.

I mean there is a plus and a minus side to using scripts eg:

+ OK plain obvious... one button combo move.

- long scripts take a long time to finish... if they miss they are screwed.

I have no problem with scripters as a player as at some point they are going to get killed too many times at some point and get bored with the game quickly as they can't play it any other way.

The reason I put up my webpage with scripts is for information and I also feel that scripting for a game from an early age can also help in getting kids some experience in writing scripts for other reasons (like linux, unix and windows bash scripts).

And before you start... I'm not trying to create a new generation of Script Kiddies. I am trying to say that this information could come in useful to people in the future if they go into higher education. They'll have a head start. I know of this head start as scripting for games helped me get a head start in university classes for already knowing some scripting knowledge.

To the people into learning: All the knowledge to you.

To all the cry-babies: Go back to your normal threads or keep posting and give this thread the bump it deserves.

PS:

Sorry for the long post. :)

Since saying you script is the popular thing to do it probably just played on you fears telling you it scripted and accomplished its goal in making you so upset you had to go get "vegence" I love you type of people tho.. if you die it has to be scripting right????what a joke. As for booting this person off... Its a sad state of afairs in deed when you haved to kick someone because they wont let you kill them BOOO HOOO cry you little baby maybe you should go get nice game like uhhh Yoda stories

Since saying you script is the popular thing to do it probably just played on you fears telling you it scripted and accomplished its goal in making you so upset you had to go get "vegence" I love you type of people tho.. if you die it has to be scripting right????what a joke. As for booting this person off... Its a sad state of afairs in deed when you haved to kick someone because they wont let you kill them BOOO HOOO cry you little baby maybe you should go get nice game like uhhh Yoda stories

Originally posted by gonk-raider

If this is intended to me, I laugh. First of all, learn how to post replies so we don't read your useless comments twice!!! I don't script and never will, and I will continue to kill/eliminate the scripters as much as I can. And hey, I get beat all the time by good honest players, that can actually time their moves right, instead of just hitting that one button that does it for them. You're the f**king joke dude okay. We tried to boot him because first off, he was scripting. Secondly, he was killing people while they were chatting or had their saber down, which is just plain immature and stupid. He had every reason to get booted.

The point is, I haven't seen one respectable "scripter" out there. They are all like that guy. You know what would be really cool? Say you saw a scripter do the helicopter, and you ask, "Hey man, how do you do that?" They reply," Oh its easy. Just do this, that, this that, and you've got it!" No, never happens. They don't reply or say anything. You know why? Cause they cheat, and its obvious they know that or they would shed the knowledge, even though I don't give a sh*t to know how to do it.

I never cry when beaten by honest players, ass fighter, backstabers, throw whores, kick whores. It doesn't matter. You beat me fair and square, I bow my head and give props. You script, its cheating, plain and simple. All you guyz must need the advantage, especially you gonk. If you can't learn to use a message board, I doubt you cuold learn to press three buttons at the same time. Dumbass

OK, ok... I heard enough whining from all these idiots on this thread.

What the thread was intended for and what it's being used for now is totally different lately. It started off plain and simple "Scripts HERE" not "Whiners and Moaners HERE". Grow up guys/gals (or both) and take your off-topic arguements with you. (and before you start, moaning about scripters is OFF-TOPIC for this thread).

its420onthedot:

Dumbass is a bit harsh. Gonk did not say anything at that point (that i can see) about him using scripts. He just had a point in saying (and i've seen these people on servers) alot of people, every time they die, say its scripting and get all annoyed. Even when they have been beaten fair and square. They all just want an excuse for their sad (no skills) @$$ to feel better after a beating.

The last thing we want on this thread (or any other) is people flaming and getting angry with each other.

Could we please stop the immaturity now and get back to the threads intendace. Thanks!

Dumbass is too harsh, I admit. Although if you read his post, I think it was justified because he was implying that I whine and moan and bitch when I get beat, blaming it all on scripters, and that's truly not the case. I give props when they are deserved, and scripters do not deserve them. Period.

Nevertheless, you are right, enuf flaming. I honestly did not intend to start a war here. I just believe that the majority of people that will read this thread, will take the scripts posted, cut and paste, and then wala, they are scripting, even though they didn't do any work.

So, go to it you fabolous scripters!!!!!!!

You guys are f**king rad duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude!

Hey everyone I need a little help.

I did bind x +taunt but I forgot that I use X to change force powers and now I don't know how to make it so I can do it again. I have Z to go forward and X was to go backward andI have tryed to change it I don't think I have the right command, could someone tell me the command to make it so I can change force powers with X again?

Dark Rival

Originally posted by knyte

Youre still an ass JaraDaj

Whats this thing with everyone having Aaayla as their picture? Shes not hot people, plus shes an alien, plus shes imaginary....

do you feel cool now? good, now go away. and i'm sorry that everyone knows how to do your l33t spinning backstab now, but there's no need to take your anger out on JaraDaj.

anyways, there was a post a while back about someone instantly adding 60+ kills to his/her name, dont know whether the person used a script or not. anyone found out how to do this?

Archived