Home

gay, cheap saber moves poll

icefox98

Do u think saber defense is a really n00b and cheap force power?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do u think saber defense is a really n00b and cheap force power?

• yah
    • nah, im a n00b cheap bitch whore gay homosexual fag and i like saber defense
    • maybe
    • only use it on other cheep lil n00b punks

ok i cut and paste my mssg before here it is for all u lazy n00bs

OMFG BS

omg wtf is all ur problems anywayz backstab isnt a problem jeez its so easy to counter. lets talk about the rl problm in jk2.

SABER DEFENSE, yah u all know what im talkin about. i know for a fact im not alone on sayin this, that that is the CHEAPEST,GAYEST, NEWBEST, force power evr i mean COME ON i shot at this d00d at million time with the repeater and yup u guessed it every shot blocked i was just like OMFG BS NEWB STFU UR GAY i mean he just stood there and blocked them all and I KNEW WHY, cuz he was usin that damned defense. nother thing like this happend to me i was on this duel server and i was like BOW BITCH SHOW ME SOME MOTHERTRUCKIN RESPECT and he was like, no. so i said fine im gonna frickin pwn u. i came up with my UBER light stance swung like a mofo at this n00b and yup u guessed it ALL BLOCKED i was like OMFG STFU NEWB UR GAY BS and he just laffed at me and sed i used defense MUAHAHAHAHA and i was like dude your so friggin cheap u know that i know that and the amerikan ppl no that bitch and then HE PWNED THE SERVER INSTED OF ME I WAS LIKE OMFG.

we need this problm stopped, plz raven patch it soon, or jk=dead=gay=bs

Yea were suppose to be Jedi! Not retards mowed down by every retard that thinks they can pull a trigger!

Before someone even says it, I know we're not REAL jedi...

Also if you don't know how to get around saber defences maybe your the n00b cheap bitch whore gay homosexual fag that isn't smart enough to realize that you can either attack them from behind/sides, use alt fire, or try a better weapon.

But my guess is this guys either a troll or he's joking because no one could be that dumb.

Oooh, ooh...lemme talk like him and be sarcastic for a minute...just a sec...*wanders off to warm up idiot-talk*...

ok im bak u fags, y u all think ur uber with ur sabre this game is for guns thats y thy put thm in u fags ur uber gay y cant u fight like ur supposed to with guns? ur all losers have to use lightsabers, there not even sposed to be in this stupid gme but ur all fags and u all whined till u got them in the game, but u shouldnt use them so people like me and icefox can shoot u!

[/sarcasm]

Ooooh...that felt good...

icefox98, you're being illogical, stupid, and on top of it all, your grammar/spelling sucks. Please report to the nearest gaming store and donate your copy of JK2 to some poor, needy soul that actually knows what the game is about.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ok To the Topic Starter :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STANDARD IDIOT REPLY FORM ( version 1.1.2 )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(check all boxes that apply)

Directed to:

[x] Llama

[x] Clueless Newbie

[ ] Lamer

[ ] Flamer

[ ] "Me too"-er

[ ] Pervert

[ ] Geek

[ ] Spammer

[ ] Racist

[ ] Freak

[ ] Troller

[ ] Fundamentalist

[ ] Satanist

[ ] "Expert"

[ ] Pool of Slime

[ ] Redneck

[ ] Shameless Punk

[ ] Twit

[x] Wannabe

[ ] Dumbass

[ ] Waste of Skin

[x] Other: "your a n00b!"er

You Are Being Flamed Because:

[ ] You obviously don't know anything about the topic at hand

[ ] You posted a ?False Advertisement? post.

[ ] You posted something involving legal crap.

[ ] You quoted an ENTIRE post in your reply

[ ] You started a long, stupid thread

[ ] You continued spreading a long, stupid thread

[x] Your lack of understanding of the fundamentals is disgusting

[ ] You posted a racist message

[ ] You posted a "YOU ALL SUCK" message

[x] You posted low-IQ flamebait

[ ] You posted a blatantly obvious troll

[ ] You followed up to a blatantly obvious troll

[x] You said "X rules, Y sucks" and gave no support for your lame statement

[ ] You said "me too" to something

[ ] You make no sense

[ ] You made a post yet failed to say anything

[ ] Your sig/alias/server is dreadful

[ ] Your post contained nothing but psycho-babble.

[ ] You are claiming that you know more than Newton, Ohm, Pavlov, etc.

[ ] Your margin settings (or lack of) make your post unreadable

[ ] You made a baseless assertion

[ ] You posted SCREAMING in RANDOM CAPS (OR IN ALL CAPS) for NO APPARENT REASON

[ ] YoU tYpEd SoMeThInG lAmE lIkE tHiS

[x] You say your ?L33t liek ae n00b.?, Or your spelling is so bad that no one can read it.

[ ] Your a heartless, braindead waste of space.

[ ] You claim the US is a big bully trying to take on "poor innocent little countries/people"

[ ] You support the terrorist actions

[ ] You support the Islamic Extremists and their "Holy War"

[ ] You support the Taliban.

[x] You didn't do anything specific, but appear to be so generally worthless that you are being flamed anyway.

[ ] You posted an off-topic thread on the wrong board.

[x] You can't spell worth beans.

[x] The world would be better off with people like you NOT in it.

To Repent, You Must:

[ ] Refrain from posting until you have a vague idea what you're doing

[x] Read every group you posted to for a week

[x] Give up your AOL account

[x] Bust up your modem with a hammer and eat it

[x] Tell your Mommy to up your medication

[x] Jump into a bathtub while holding your monitor (monitor must be plugged in)

[x] Actually post something relevant

[ ] Read and memorize the FAQ

[x] Print your home phone number in your ads

[x] Be the guest of honor in alt.flame for a month

[x] Never have children.

[x] Drive off a cliff.

In Closing, I'd Like to Say:

[x] Get a clue

[x] Get a life

[x] Go away

[x] Grow up

[x] Never post again

[x] I pity your dog

[ ] You need to seek psychiatric help

[x] Morons like you give ammo to pro-censorship morons

[ ] Take your gibberish somewhere else

[ ] Go back to school and actually learn something

[x] Learn how to post or get off the site

[ ] All of the above

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get some skill and use a non saber blockable weapon you crybaby

Thank you very much, Jizuko. It was actually harder than I thought to miss-spell all of those words, and trying ever so hard not to use puncuation. Well, I only used it where needed in order to understand the nature of the post. But to the majority of you who took this seriously, and got angry at me, and took the time and effort to reply with CHECKLISTS, *cough,* May God have pity on your pathetic souls. Aren't you just "egging" me on? The one cardinal rule that you don't want broken? Your reply with such moronic responses, I believe some of you dont understand what sarcasm IS. I mean, honestly, some of you people (Incoming subliminal message:Homosexual Ewok) need to really consider getting lives. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, BUT DAMN IT'S SAD. I actually feel sorry for some of you. No joke!

-Rosco:The Prince Of Space

P.S. omg u newbs u friggin sux i cant beleve so many ppl think saber defense is good WTF STFU UR ALL GAY

P.P.S Don't try to impersonate me. It just doesn't work...MYTHREN. And nice spelling and great witty response to something obviously meant as SARCASM, Capn. Keep up the good work all! I hope to see you all on the Jedi Outcast servers!

I'VE GOT AN IDEA, INSTEAD OF INSULTING PEOPLE WITH A LIFESTYLE, LET'S SOLVE ALL OUR PROBLEMS THROUGH ETHNIC VIOLENCE. YEAH!!! IF THERE'S ANYTHING HISTORY HAS TAUGHT US...

/end sarcasm

Seriously, don't insult someone with another person's lifestyle. There's nothing wrong with being homosexual or heterosexual.

Oh! Err...ummm...Yeah! I was uhhh...joking too! Seriously though, your "sarcasm" might have been a little more obvious had I been able to see your facial expression or heard a tone of voice. As it is, you typed it and gave no indication in your first three posts of this thread being jokes or sarcasm.

And as far as bad spelling and wit go, you've got no business saying anything about anyone here. It's like a pot calling a kettle black. "Your reply with such moronic responses, I believe some of you dont understand what sarcasm IS." for example makes any comment regarding spelling and wit from you hold as much water as a coffee filter. In closing, TELL somebody next time you're kidding. Calling everyone a fag and then coming back and saying "duh, you thought I was serious?" eats the peanuts out of my $#!+.

Looky there! He capitalized my name!

I think your sarcasm might have been a little more evident if you weren't being a complete and total jerk, insulting just about everyone. No matter what you say now, everyone here (or mostly, at least), will feel that:

A: You have a MAJOR inferiority/superiority complex (both are bad)

B: You're some sorta freaking psycho that just likes to 'act' like he's an ass to get laughs out of people.

Either way, I think you need a little help.

I would call you childish, but, well...that just wouldn't be fair to children.

Archived