Home

Do you hate me? (*Warning: Somewhat frank discussion*)

Lime-Light

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Lime-Light

Why do I do good things and not hate my fellow human being?

Becuase Im a human being too! Becuase I dont need some god to tell me right from wrong. We humans are born with it. I feel personal guilt when I do something wrong, I dont feel the need to be evil. I am not influenced by some evil "satan" to do wrong and have bad judgement, or to hurt poeple for personal gians. I want poeple to like me. Will I go to hell for being selfish?

no but you will if you dont beleave that jesus died for your sins

Originally posted by Yom

i can and i will if u whant me to the only thing is i just dont whant to piss people off and get them all mad at me and they will never talk to me agin

yom

no i wont never talk to you again but if you dont like this topic then just get off

Why do I do good things and not hate my fellow human being?

Becuase Im a human being too! Becuase I dont need some god to tell me right from wrong. We humans are born with it. I feel personal guilt when I do something wrong, I dont feel the need to be evil. I am not influenced by some evil "satan" to do wrong and have bad judgement, or to hurt poeple for personal gians. I want poeple to like me. Will I go to hell for being selfish?

I meant this, not really why don't you just do what you want.

Why do you strive to do good things? (scenario) If an old lady is having trouble carrying her grocery bags, do you go and grab one and help her carry it? If someone falls, do you help them back up? If you see a person in need, do you come to their aid? If so, than why?

I don't think Lime-light is a butt hole. he may be athiest, but not a butt hole.

We as christians need to learn how to be patient. You could almost say we need to live like Jedi(light side of course). We don't get all of the cool powers along with it, though.

Thats what I mean. You DO hate me becuase Idont believe in your god.

That, to me, is sick and wrong. No different from racism.

I don't hate you. Maybe Whitedragon or whomever does, but they shouldn't, especially if they are here arguing for Christianity. It would be similar to racism if someone hated you for that reason. If he does truely hate you for that, than he should not be here representing Christianity.

Originally posted by 123456789101112

I don't hate you. Maybe Whitedragon or whomever does, but they shouldn't, especially if they are here arguing for Christianity. It would be similar to racism if someone hated you for that reason. If he does truely hate you for that, than he should not be here representing Christianity.

Read my post. I say almost the same thing.

you go 123456789101112!!!!!

I meant this, not really why don't you just do what you want.

Why do you strive to do good things? (scenario) If an old lady is having trouble carrying her grocery bags, do you go and grab one and help her carry it? If someone falls, do you help them back up? If you see a person in need, do you come to their aid? If so, than why?

What you are really saying is that you assume I dont. My answer is, why not? What is wrong with helping someone? What harm comes to me? Im not saying Im some perfect person, supremely kind and nice, but I dont see the purpose of your question. What reason would I have to not help anyone?

don t you dare think that i hate him because hes an athiest. i may get a little hot under the coller but i do not hate him

What you are really saying is that you assume I dont. My answer is, why not? What is wrong with helping someone? What harm comes to me? Im not saying Im some perfect person, supremely kind and nice, but I dont see the purpose of your question. What reason would I have to not help anyone?

Well it doesn't make sense (to me at least) that you would do a good deed and than say that God doesn't exist. Your actions show that God is working through you. That's what I see.

Originally posted by whitedragon

don t you dare think that i hate him because hes an athiest. i may get a little hot under the coller but i do not hate him

Ok. It just seemed like you acted rather harshly towards him. I mean, he even said that you hate him. Sorry if I falsely accused you. :D

Archived